No announcement yet.

Arena (Party Fights)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arena that you can access at night (PST Time) .. lots of players have work during the day and cannot access it during the week =(

Comment

bump up a little

Comment

bump so not so hard to find

Comment

This idea should be tackled right away on the next patch. We players are getting bored in-game.
          I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
          I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
          'but the company is ruined it.
          Goodbye!

Comment

wow i guess u added a part of my suggestion ......then forgot about me ..........

r2 how could you?

Comment

Originally posted by Airamody View Post
              wow i guess u added a part of my suggestion ......then forgot about me ..........

r2 how could you?
              If you're referring to the Arena being available at a second time, just doing a quick search showed a post suggesting specifically the arena be available for a second time and was posted a full month before your thread. If they give rewards for implementing suggestions, those rewards usually go to the first person who makes the suggestion (though I don't know if they are even doing those types of rewards).
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                If you're referring to the Arena being available at a second time, just doing a quick search showed a post suggesting specifically the arena be available for a second time and was posted a full month before your thread. If they give rewards for implementing suggestions, those rewards usually go to the first person who makes the suggestion (though I don't know if they are even doing those types of rewards).

thats wierd becuae i did a seach on all titles that have Arena in it 2-3 months old and did find CRYSTAL SAGA posts and just 1(wartune). That says MORE time added for arena. But NOT multi Arena's like i suggested in post #1(shows this wording). Could you please give this link u found?

The Game went Open not even 2 months now(so this would be very cool to see that open beta post)

tnx Memory looking forward to seeing that link.
                Last edited by Airamody; 09-25-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Airamody View Post
                  5. The champion Item would be a free 1week VIP lvl2 with all the benefits, soul stones,coins, horns(whatever) and would have a Title Champion!
                  no way this **** will happen..haha..
                  IGN : AwakenedOne
                  Class : Knight
                  Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                  Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

While this seems like an interesting idea, I'd actually have to disagree with this for one single reason....all we would see is groups of 3 mages all with a 3 piece arena set, aoe'ing every single round. This combo at the current level of the game is almost a guaranteed win everytime. I can survive 2-3 rounds of this as a pure tank knight, but the rest of my group is always dead within the 2 round mark. All this would do is up the ***** of those mages that are using an almost unbeatable combo atm due to the aoe powers of a mage. If you were to implement something like this, it should at least have the restriction of 1 per class to balance out an arena fight, but just cater to the AOE powers of a mage. Like I said in the beginning not a bad idea, but there would have to be restrictions on it to make it fair. Maybe add brackets ever 5-10 levels or something like that because you may have a very strong team for lvl 35, but then you have 1 lvl 45+ go against you and it negates everything you have worked for.

Comment

wow still not link to where u saw it .....maybe this is because the game went live on AUG 19th weekend? Check the FB game launch time and this information is available for everyone.

I don't hear an apology? If your right(or think your right) you say it MemoryLane now if your wrong/mistaken silence...........

P.S edit your statement please because this way it sounds like your a troll on here and I do not believe you want to be seen like this to other players

I WAS FIRST PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                      X