Arena (Party Fights)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena (Party Fights)

I have a few suggestions about how to improve the BEST PART OF YOUR GAME TO ME!

1st off let me confess the Arena Party fights are fun, and exciting and the most people log online just to play in the 3 person fights, so great job on adding this to this game!

Now how can we make it better? Easy pay attention now.....

1. If a team could have a Name. example..... "Ravens" or "The Crushers"

2. The team that wins 10,20,30,40,50 etc in a row(Straight) gets an honorable mention in World Screen Scroll (Not World Chat teams try to speak together during this time and having spam moving move in world chat is to much) and they would get Bonus Insignia or something else as a prize. This would do wonders for an already great part of your game!

3. The 3player arena could be played twice a day.

4. The 3player Arena could have a top 10, 20 or 30 teams championship per week(on a Sat or Sunday). The 2 teams to make it to the finals would get a title or a Bonus item that would be good for 1 week or something and some gold or whatever but it would have to be nice and it could expire with time.

5. The champion Item would be a free 1week VIP lvl2 with all the benefits, soul stones,coins, horns(whatever) and would have a Title Champion!

you understand what I'm saying.

I believe this would really make this part of the game stand out and put your game above so many others the Gamer Magazines would love it, the players would love it and most importantly I would love it.

if you like this idea(I do believe you will like)

My only question is do you think you can add features like this to your game?

P.S. if you are able to add this please don't forget about me I would love to see it done good luck and best wishes!
    Last edited by Airamody; 08-31-2012, 07:17 AM.

Not a bad idea, but first, they need to fix the match process of the teams. Currently, people with battle rating of 8000+ are getting match with 13000+. This idea will only benefit the "nobility" and those top players. How will the other people in the lower bracket catch up if the top people keeps getting these extra awards??

Comment

The team as you describe it, would that be a permanent team? It would almost have to be in order to go through with your championship ideas.. The only issue I see with that is when one of your team is unable to be online for the arena. Would this replace the random party setup that's allowed now? And what about the people who can only attend the arena once or twice a week? Would they be excluded from doing the arena due to not having a set team?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ok, the Matching system is what it is right now and I am basing this Idea off of what is currently used. Unfortunately the game is about improving.

they could have a LVL's match up only lvl 20-25Arena 26-30 Arena,30-35 Arena example of Level Matches NOT set in stone etc....

now All is fair in the level range I do know 8000+ ARE getting matched with 13000+ do you know why? I think I do could it be?? "PLAYERS USE POTS! and SCROLLS b4 going in the arena just LIKE ME"

With this Idea ALL players who make it to the arena would benefit in some way(small item prize just for showing up)

OK now to answer your questions MemoryLane

If on the Appointed Arena Tournament day a member can not show up to "Check-In" at a certain time before the Matches begins(maybe a 2hr check in to make sure teams are complete to battle) the TEAM Capt or Memeber can call in a replacement to fill the missing spot for the Championship fights(for a fee) or something like this would work,so no the teams would not have to be permanent ....maybe they only can reserve a perm name until the arena finishes.now the daily Matches could determine individual player team reports.

Oh, and how about this Idea I got 2 of them

1. to be a part of the Championship your "TEAM" would have to pay a Fee as a TEAM to even enter it now this could be Balens or Gold, 2 diff Arena Prizes for 1st rank 1 for the TEAM who pays Balens and 1 for the TEAM that pays in gold

Or

2. On the Day of the championship you can pick *Auto Select Team now if Auto Select Team is on and your Team WIN the Arena Championship your would automatically win The Grand Prize at the Balen Entry fee LVL

*Auto Select Team feature would Match you with 2 other random players your Level Range 25-30, 31-40, 41-50 etc or whatever. and you would then fight as a team.

**the Tournament Fee would still need to be paid to even Enter the Tournament to Select the Automatic Section Feature

so you would have to choose wisely how to enter the event(now this is only for the Championship part not the daily team fights). they would also have to choose wisely as to who to have on your team. Wow I am liking this idea more and as I think of it lol.
        Last edited by Airamody; 08-31-2012, 07:22 AM.

Comment

I changed and edited
          Last edited by Jshawns; 08-29-2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Pretty decent idea.. i would like to see this tbh
            • IGN: Devilsean
            • Guild: Hell'sCorp
            • Class: Archer
            • Server: Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Airamody View Post
              OK now to answer your questions MemoryLane

If on the Appointed Arena Tournament day a member can not show up to "Check-In" at a certain time before the Matches begins(maybe a 2hr check in to make sure teams are complete to battle) the TEAM Capt or Memeber can call in a replacement to fill the missing spot for the Championship fights(for a fee) or something like this would work,so no the teams would not have to be permanent ....maybe they only can reserve a perm name until the arena finishes.now the daily Matches could determine individual player team reports.

Oh, and how about this Idea I got 2 of them

1. to be a part of the Championship your "TEAM" would have to pay a Fee as a TEAM to even enter it now this could be Balens or Gold, 2 diff Arena Prizes for 1st rank 1 for the TEAM who pays Balens and 1 for the TEAM that pays in gold

Or

2. On the Day of the championship you can pick *Auto Select Team now if Auto Select Team is on and your Team WIN the Arena Championship your would automatically win The Grand Prize at the Balen Entry fee LVL

*Auto Select Team feature would Match you with 2 other random players your Level Range 25-30, 31-40, 41-50 etc or whatever. and you would then fight as a team.

**the Tournament Fee would still need to be paid to even Enter the Tournament to Select the Automatic Section Feature

so you would have to choose wisely how to enter the event(now this is only for the Championship part not the daily team fights). they would also have to choose wisely as to who to have on your team. Wow I am liking this idea more and as I think of it lol.
              I do like the idea, so I'm not picking it apart to discredit it, just trying to see how it would work.

The way you broke it down poses an issue- a team runs together and climbs the ranks for a week, for the tournament one member can't show so the party pulls in a random person. The party wins the tournament. Wouldn't you be a little upset to be the person who couldn't make it, who helped get your team into a top position, just to lose out on the rewards because you had other obligations? Same with the random party setup- it's a tournament to see which team is the best, so how is that calculated with teams that change every day? Who gets the "rights" to the team? Who wins the rewards in that case?

I could point out more issues with the idea that clash with the arena, but I like the idea and it has potential. How about, instead of adding this to the arena, suggest it as it's own event? As it's own event, teams can be permanent (and maybe get a penalty for switching up members), there would be no set times for duels to happen. It would work a bit like the arena with the match-ups based on who is waiting to be matched up and with the single-player duels where you can walk in whenever you want. Give it a daily limit for how many times a team can participate. Add in a points system for each win, and this would be an idea I think would be very interesting.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the arena begins on 03:00 AM in my country (Indonesia), leaving me no choice but not sleeping if i really really want to participate. please make arena twice a day, 2nd arena should begin 12 hrs after the 1st arena on a day, so all ppl could participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Airamody View Post
                  . now All is fair in the level range I do know 8000+ ARE getting matched with 13000+ do you know why? I think I do could it be?? "PLAYERS USE POTS! and SCROLLS b4 going in the arena just LIKE ME"
                  so how exactly does that change the fact that 8000r people are matched with 13k+ ?

to see if i got it right
                  - they use pots
                  - pots bring them to 8k r
                  - they are matched with 13k r people

arena in its current state was good for a week. anything after that is a joke (not just this version, i played the other one, and it just gets worse with time). Soon enough you wont have 8k vs 13k but 8k vs 15-20k rating, which just makes it easier for higher rating people to farm insignias, and makes it impossible for newbies to improve.

Its just a bad design, thats all. They need to make lvl brackets, or rating brackets, so max rating difference between teams shouldnt exceed lets say 2k or so, which is manageable. Althro for that to work, you need high population, so not sure if theres enough people playing wartune yet, especially if they keep on spawning new servers every 2 weeks :/

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    I do like the idea, so I'm not picking it apart to discredit it, just trying to see how it would work.

The way you broke it down poses an issue- a team runs together and climbs the ranks for a week, for the tournament one member can't show so the party pulls in a random person. The party wins the tournament. Wouldn't you be a little upset to be the person who couldn't make it, who helped get your team into a top position, just to lose out on the rewards because you had other obligations? Same with the random party setup- it's a tournament to see which team is the best, so how is that calculated with teams that change every day? Who gets the "rights" to the team? Who wins the rewards in that case?

I could point out more issues with the idea that clash with the arena, but I like the idea and it has potential. How about, instead of adding this to the arena, suggest it as it's own event? As it's own event, teams can be permanent (and maybe get a penalty for switching up members), there would be no set times for duels to happen. It would work a bit like the arena with the match-ups based on who is waiting to be matched up and with the single-player duels where you can walk in whenever you want. Give it a daily limit for how many times a team can participate. Add in a points system for each win, and this would be an idea I think would be very interesting.
                    The party wins the tournament. Wouldn't you be a little upset to be the person who couldn't make it, who helped get your team into a top position, just to lose out on the rewards because you had other obligations?

to answer this in 1 word no, the way I purposed it the arena would cost a fee to join it on the arena day Tournament day. If 1 member can not afford the fee on the tournament day then he/she would have 2 options:

Option A: is some other member can pay it ONLY if he/she is online the 2hrs or so b4 the Tournament starts.

Option B:is the person can take part in the random selection Team(given that this person was qualified to perticapate in the Tournament at all.)or something like this will fix that issue. "Excellent question BTW

ok, now on to your next question.

"Same with the random party setup- it's a tournament to see which team is the best, so how is that calculated with teams that change every day?"

as stated the Players in the random pool have all Qualified to be in the tournament (maybe they just don't have the ballens required for the Ballens Fee part or the gold or whatever) The fee is only required at the tournament. the teams don't change unless you(a player leaves it). this is why you have to see how you do in the daily fights and why the 10, 20, 30, 40 etc.. winners streak is announced so your team can really see how they are doing as a team again others during the week.

"Who gets the "rights" to the team?"

The team rights is a player by player option the team would agree on who gets to name the team (maybe the team name would not become an option until the players win at least 10 or 20 straight during a 3person arena fight it could be something that is possible ONLY at the end of the event while still in the arena waiting room)

wow that would be cool! also after this a selection would be offered like a friends list be for people you have faught in the 3person arena with ONLY and won with cool too huh?

"Who wins the rewards in that case?"

the rewards are given to each player based on how they did as a team in the arena Tournament if your team fails you get a lesser award

"I could point out more issues with the idea that clash with the arena, but I like the idea and it has potential."

either way the Idea is solid it is something I can answer just about any question on because it is my idea so I can see how it would work, and thanks so much for liking it maybe the GM's could stop in here and comment on this as well? If you know how to contact them please feel free to link my Thread to 1 of them I would love to have their opinion on this

I think I answered the questions you purposed so far please keep em coming
                    Last edited by Airamody; 08-31-2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
                      so how exactly does that change the fact that 8000r people are matched with 13k+ ?

to see if i got it right
                      - they use pots
                      - pots bring them to 8k r
                      - they are matched with 13k r people

arena in its current state was good for a week. anything after that is a joke (not just this version, i played the other one, and it just gets worse with time). Soon enough you wont have 8k vs 13k but 8k vs 15-20k rating, which just makes it easier for higher rating people to farm insignias, and makes it impossible for newbies to improve.

Its just a bad design, thats all. They need to make lvl brackets, or rating brackets, so max rating difference between teams shouldnt exceed lets say 2k or so, which is manageable. Althro for that to work, you need high population, so not sure if theres enough people playing wartune yet, especially if they keep on spawning new servers every 2 weeks :/

Ok the 8000+ people and the 13000+ people both have the same lvl so they both have the same opertunity to gain items and gear as those who have the 13000+ even right now as the game is played some players do more crypt instances then others.

so those who do 2x a day get more coins then those who do 1x. More coins better gear faster then those who don't do it.

there are many ways to improve your battle rating in this game examples of how the top Tourament Winners wont stay the top winners week after week:

Increasing your Astro's being lucky enough to get Very Rare Astro's(all players wont have the same astro's either)

Some players will have potions to use and some wont so those who can use higher will have diff skills then those who don't lvl3-4 Attack, Magic, Defense, Stamina, kinds of Pots

Those who use more of a complete set of lvl 30-35 gear will have an advantage over those who don't

the Same with Crypt Items Rings,&Jewelry and Scrolls

It's the same with Buffs you get from your guild Tower Level using lvl 1 skills against lvl 4 Guild Tower Skills, etc...

I could go on and on but I believe you get the way how the arena teams wont always be the same winners. If players use the resources provide in the game they will do fine and increase in ranking at the Tournament.

Not all players will have guild tower lvl 5 or Rare Astro's or Buff Scrolls and certainlly not all members of a team will(the game does not have a direct way to trade items either)
                      Last edited by Airamody; 08-30-2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

i realy do like this idea and ya it is kinda unfair or realy unfair that 4k people face agaist 12 k people or something like that

Comment

maybe we can use some boost effect like in dragon nest MMORPG PVP so the rating difference would be minimal..its called "compensation" just my two cents..i think dragon nest player will understand thil lol..

and i dont think it shoul held 2 times a day, that would make the insignias not so precious and there would be so many player have the arena equip..and arena shop will just like another cypt shop lol

btw i love the idea though, this will make everything...interesting..#especially the rewards..
                          i hope the GMs can solve how to make the arena rank ladder without making it impossible for n00bs to gain positions.
                          Last edited by moon_warrior; 08-30-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

It really does sound interesting. Really thought out.

Comment

1. Agree with having a name would be awesome.

2. World Screen notices are very annoying when doing stuff since it hides stuff on the screen. As for the insignia bonus, it may or may not work well. Depends mostly on the players. (Bonuses like that tend to end up with players using whatever underhanded technique they can to gain advantages depending on the players)

3. I think we should get 3 arenas. morning, midday, night. Give players the option of entering two. (Similar to how the crypt works)

4. I sort of agree. However, I think it should be a pay to enter thing since the "top" teams would have to be the same team each day which means only specific people will be there (the people who stick together and are available EVERY day at that time)

5. I disagree with championship items though. A higher insignia reward, sure, but an item? Only the 'nobles' would benefit.

Comment

Working...
                              X