Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Arena (Party Fights)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airamody
    started a topic Arena (Party Fights)

Arena (Party Fights)

I have a few suggestions about how to improve the BEST PART OF YOUR GAME TO ME!

1st off let me confess the Arena Party fights are fun, and exciting and the most people log online just to play in the 3 person fights, so great job on adding this to this game!

Now how can we make it better? Easy pay attention now.....

1. If a team could have a Name. example..... "Ravens" or "The Crushers"

2. The team that wins 10,20,30,40,50 etc in a row(Straight) gets an honorable mention in World Screen Scroll (Not World Chat teams try to speak together during this time and having spam moving move in world chat is to much) and they would get Bonus Insignia or something else as a prize. This would do wonders for an already great part of your game!

3. The 3player arena could be played twice a day.

4. The 3player Arena could have a top 10, 20 or 30 teams championship per week(on a Sat or Sunday). The 2 teams to make it to the finals would get a title or a Bonus item that would be good for 1 week or something and some gold or whatever but it would have to be nice and it could expire with time.

5. The champion Item would be a free 1week VIP lvl2 with all the benefits, soul stones,coins, horns(whatever) and would have a Title Champion!

you understand what I'm saying.

I believe this would really make this part of the game stand out and put your game above so many others the Gamer Magazines would love it, the players would love it and most importantly I would love it.

if you like this idea(I do believe you will like)

My only question is do you think you can add features like this to your game?

P.S. if you are able to add this please don't forget about me I would love to see it done good luck and best wishes!
    Last edited by Airamody; 08-31-2012, 08:17 AM.

• Airamody
    replied
    wow still not link to where u saw it .....maybe this is because the game went live on AUG 19th weekend? Check the FB game launch time and this information is available for everyone.

I don't hear an apology? If your right(or think your right) you say it MemoryLane now if your wrong/mistaken silence...........

P.S edit your statement please because this way it sounds like your a troll on here and I do not believe you want to be seen like this to other players

I WAS FIRST PERIOD

Leave a comment:

• Cyrale
    replied
    While this seems like an interesting idea, I'd actually have to disagree with this for one single reason....all we would see is groups of 3 mages all with a 3 piece arena set, aoe'ing every single round. This combo at the current level of the game is almost a guaranteed win everytime. I can survive 2-3 rounds of this as a pure tank knight, but the rest of my group is always dead within the 2 round mark. All this would do is up the ***** of those mages that are using an almost unbeatable combo atm due to the aoe powers of a mage. If you were to implement something like this, it should at least have the restriction of 1 per class to balance out an arena fight, but just cater to the AOE powers of a mage. Like I said in the beginning not a bad idea, but there would have to be restrictions on it to make it fair. Maybe add brackets ever 5-10 levels or something like that because you may have a very strong team for lvl 35, but then you have 1 lvl 45+ go against you and it negates everything you have worked for.

Leave a comment:

• nofuluk
    replied
    Originally posted by Airamody View Post
    5. The champion Item would be a free 1week VIP lvl2 with all the benefits, soul stones,coins, horns(whatever) and would have a Title Champion!
    no way this **** will happen..haha..

Leave a comment:

• Airamody
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    If you're referring to the Arena being available at a second time, just doing a quick search showed a post suggesting specifically the arena be available for a second time and was posted a full month before your thread. If they give rewards for implementing suggestions, those rewards usually go to the first person who makes the suggestion (though I don't know if they are even doing those types of rewards).

thats wierd becuae i did a seach on all titles that have Arena in it 2-3 months old and did find CRYSTAL SAGA posts and just 1(wartune). That says MORE time added for arena. But NOT multi Arena's like i suggested in post #1(shows this wording). Could you please give this link u found?

The Game went Open not even 2 months now(so this would be very cool to see that open beta post)

tnx Memory looking forward to seeing that link.
    Last edited by Airamody; 09-25-2012, 04:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Airamody View Post
    wow i guess u added a part of my suggestion ......then forgot about me ..........

r2 how could you?
    If you're referring to the Arena being available at a second time, just doing a quick search showed a post suggesting specifically the arena be available for a second time and was posted a full month before your thread. If they give rewards for implementing suggestions, those rewards usually go to the first person who makes the suggestion (though I don't know if they are even doing those types of rewards).

Leave a comment:

• Airamody
    replied
    wow i guess u added a part of my suggestion ......then forgot about me ..........

r2 how could you?

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    This idea should be tackled right away on the next patch. We players are getting bored in-game.

Leave a comment:

• Airamody
    replied
    bump so not so hard to find

Leave a comment:

• skiba2010
    replied
    bump up a little

Leave a comment:

• SunXiang
    replied
    Arena that you can access at night (PST Time) .. lots of players have work during the day and cannot access it during the week =(

Leave a comment:

• Airamody
    replied
    bump this

Leave a comment:

• cinnamon01
    replied
    Totally agree with twice a day party arena, but I guess there should be limitation too for how many times people could enter the arena to avoid some freaking 24/7 being godlike too fast.

Leave a comment:

• Airamody
    replied
    Hi CarnivorousX you wrote,

"So as I agree with a Tourney type style arena in Teams. I do not think Isolated teams would work. Because to be honest... If Envy and LoveU teamed up.. it wouldn't matter who their 3rd is ( although i assume it would be another 14k-15k Player ) week in and week out they would run ruckshaw on everyone."

Envy is Level 40 and so is LoveU,

Remember? Why I said to read post #4? (Please read the 1st Paragraph it has this listed in it)

what I have said that the teams would be Level Based, so no lvl 30 will ever go up against a lvl 40 anyway, or and lvl anything OTHEN then another lvl 40. and guess what when me a level 3x Knight does not have 3x pieces of lvl 35 gear and I wreck players I am even Ranked like in the top 30-50 players on the WHOLE server. (Name is Lite look me up)

Yes, ask anyone about Lite if you personally have never faught me or my team(we win 48/50).

So, I am not speaking from lalala Land I am telling(IMO) what works. I am DOING this now I have blue Armor on and still lvl 20 stuff and I am mix matched BUT I ROCK and so do MANY players who do not have 3x peices of lvl 35 gear

READ THE POST PLEASE and if you are having trouble comprehending something please ask someone to help you
    the Tourney is TEAM lvl based again I say this and have said this READ THE POST,
    It amazes me how players make comments and Skip reading, I put the method up in the beginning of the post and refined it through-out the thread.

CarnivorousX wrote
    "A person wearing even 3 pieces of arena gear will wreck someone wearing full level 30 dungeon set. And your reasoning behind.. well they can upgrade their stuff through dungeons/Academy/Astrals/ect is flawed in the way that yo forgot to mention.. so will the PvP geared guys. And where it will take the non geared guys.. maybe 3 weeks of butt kickings every day to finally get there gear.. Guess what. The others now have the next set of gear and the cycle repeats."

lvl 35 players would not be fighting a lvl 25-34 a lvl 40 player will fight a lvl 40 player!! lol if you the same level you ARE THE SAME LEVEL it does not matter what u wear please view me I am in the top 100 Strongest on the Server 1 list so no I am not weak either

So you agree a Level 34 and under person should fight a level 34 and under person because 30 gear is for those under lvl 35 right? Current lvl 35 ARENA gear is for those level 35 and higher right? (There is NO Arena Set listed Higher then this set at the moment in the WHOLE GAME) BTW I have said all of this Now I am only repeating myself because #4 explains this.

But Really Thank you for your Comments, Questions and Concerns

I will try my best to Answer each and every Person who seems to have Questions or Concerns about this Method of Play. You are VERY IMPORTANT because like me YOU sound like an Arena FAN in this game
    Last edited by Airamody; 08-31-2012, 12:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kevin911
    replied
    Also Suggesting Change time for Arena. its 6 Am here on my place. Server: Temple of ibalize. please change the time or make it twice arena on different set time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X