Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloth refining with the new event.

Hi.

Does anyone know the most cost effective way to upgrade a level 3 costume to level 4, given the new event? I will buy the Hallows Costume (because I like the skin) for 60 scraps. I already have a level 3 costume. I am unsure exactly how I can use fashion cores and if they can even be used to upgrade clothing above level 2.
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

If u lucky u can upgrade lv1 too lvl 3 only whit 2. F.cores so basicly if u have 1 lvl3 and 1 lvl 1 u will need 2 F.cores and 2 luck charms too make lvl 4 ( bud only if u lucky whit the F.cores )

Comment

I'm looking for advice on a non-gambling method and if fashion cores can be used in any way to guarantee success with 3 -> 4.
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        I'm looking for advice on a non-gambling method and if fashion cores can be used in any way to guarantee success with 3 -> 4.
        Then no they cant Its 100% only from lvl 1-lvl2 pass lvl 2 chance is lower and lower bud posible

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
          You will need multiple Level 1 clothes for this. As you can only use Fashion Core with Level 1 cloth, which then give you a guaranteed Level 2 cloth, then you have to synthesize another Level 1 + Fashion Core for another Level 2 cloth.

You will need 1 Lucky Charm for the two Level 2 clothes to turn into Level 3.

I assume you already have 1 level 3 cloth, so with another level 3 cloth now, you can use 2 Lucky Charms to make them into Level 4 clothes with 100% success rate.

Comment

Non gambling from 3 -> 4
            lvl 1 + F.Core = lvl 2
            lvl 2 + lvl 2 + 1 Good Luck Charm = lvl 3
            lvl 3 + lvl 3 + X number of Good Luck Charms = lvl 4
            and it goes on to lvl X (10).

F.Core only replace lvl 1, please CMIIW
            R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

Working...
            X