Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cloth refining with the new event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloth refining with the new event.

Hi.

Does anyone know the most cost effective way to upgrade a level 3 costume to level 4, given the new event? I will buy the Hallows Costume (because I like the skin) for 60 scraps. I already have a level 3 costume. I am unsure exactly how I can use fashion cores and if they can even be used to upgrade clothing above level 2.
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

If u lucky u can upgrade lv1 too lvl 3 only whit 2. F.cores so basicly if u have 1 lvl3 and 1 lvl 1 u will need 2 F.cores and 2 luck charms too make lvl 4 ( bud only if u lucky whit the F.cores )

Comment

I'm looking for advice on a non-gambling method and if fashion cores can be used in any way to guarantee success with 3 -> 4.
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        I'm looking for advice on a non-gambling method and if fashion cores can be used in any way to guarantee success with 3 -> 4.
        Then no they cant Its 100% only from lvl 1-lvl2 pass lvl 2 chance is lower and lower bud posible

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
          You will need multiple Level 1 clothes for this. As you can only use Fashion Core with Level 1 cloth, which then give you a guaranteed Level 2 cloth, then you have to synthesize another Level 1 + Fashion Core for another Level 2 cloth.

You will need 1 Lucky Charm for the two Level 2 clothes to turn into Level 3.

I assume you already have 1 level 3 cloth, so with another level 3 cloth now, you can use 2 Lucky Charms to make them into Level 4 clothes with 100% success rate.

Comment

Non gambling from 3 -> 4
            lvl 1 + F.Core = lvl 2
            lvl 2 + lvl 2 + 1 Good Luck Charm = lvl 3
            lvl 3 + lvl 3 + X number of Good Luck Charms = lvl 4
            and it goes on to lvl X (10).

F.Core only replace lvl 1, please CMIIW
            R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

Working...
            X