Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

spire run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • spire run

    i m level 64 knight...with br 57k

    i need to know when it will better to use spire skills...
    i cannot cross level 8....i think i m doing something wrong...pls anyone can guide me...when it is gud to use buffs

  • #2
    57k br cant pass 8 boss?? o.O knights skills for spire should be slasher,ulti slasher,DD,agoran shield and apollo shield if by buffs you mean the spire runes use the dmg one at 3 boss to one hit kill and evade debuf,at 8 boss keep apollo shield on all the time+agoran shield,using vulcan+dd here can be helpful and half of his last hp bar the boss does a big atack use def rune here and it should be fine i guess

    Comment


    • #3
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....vanced-Players Check the spire section here, you might find some strategies.

      Comment


      • #4
        You haven't mentioned your team..
        For 8th you want a pve mage, its possible to do without one but you will likely need higher br. Or two mages. They should tell you when their heals are on CD and when you should use your own runes to survive.

        and half of his last hp bar the boss does a big atack use def rune here and it should be fine i guess
        I think he does the big attack if you're too slow, otherwise its all the same. Hit aoe hit hit aoe ...
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
          You haven't mentioned your team..
          For 8th you want a pve mage, its possible to do without one but you will likely need higher br. Or two mages. They should tell you when their heals are on CD and when you should use your own runes to survive.


          I think he does the big attack if you're too slow, otherwise its all the same. Hit aoe hit hit aoe ...
          dunno but last time i brought him to half of his last hp bar he one hit ko all team doing dmg of around 30k dmg x3 it wasnt his normal aoe and what you mean by slow?

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah this means you took too long to kill him. Use some dmg runes to kill him faster and he won't use this attack.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

            Comment


            • #7
              Best guess, need to know you team better... outside of healing, if you guys are getting caught with the debuff at 120% and fighting 8th, GL. if so need to manage=kill boss 3,4,5 properly.

              Look up thread Spire Tips for a good description.

              we run mage, archerx2, knight or mage, archer, knight x2 and getting to level 9 is no problem
              ______________

              JalexGiaWolf
              65 Mage
              Server 253
              Guild: Introspect

              " Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                Yeah this means you took too long to kill him. Use some dmg runes to kill him faster and he won't use this attack.
                ah ty
                Originally posted by jalexwolf View Post
                Best guess, need to know you team better... outside of healing, if you guys are getting caught with the debuff at 120% and fighting 8th, GL. if so need to manage=kill boss 3,4,5 properly.

                Look up thread Spire Tips for a good description.

                we run mage, archerx2, knight or mage, archer, knight x2 and getting to level 9 is no problem
                2x knights?everyone dont follow this 2x knight advice........fyi if you revivee the 3 debufs are gone so you can take them and die later and ress again

                Comment

                Working...
                X