Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage Healing Astrals Spec

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

illusion?equip block in place of illusion

Comment

Replace illusion with red block, give up on crit and stack matk.

Comment

i put up pics so that there is a visual about the items in this discussion. I will not give up dodge for block! If you want to discuss the merits of this i will gladly argue my point of view in another thread. I don't want this one hijacked with that talk. .... and so you know what i plan. i will get a red block for my 70th astral and be uberin defence. I prefer zero over a % of damage.

thanks

JalexGiaWolf
        65 Mage
        Server 253
        Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by jalexwolf View Post
          i put up pics so that there is a visual about the items in this discussion. I will not give up dodge for block! If you want to discuss the merits of this i will gladly argue my point of view in another thread. I don't want this one hijacked with that talk. .... and so you know what i plan. i will get a red block for my 70th astral and be uberin defence. I prefer zero over a % of damage.

thanks
          Geez, overreaction towards advice..
          There has been so many posts stating that full crit or only ewd are the only viable says, so do ekther of them but dont do some kond of middle way.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            Geez, overreaction towards advice..
            There has been so many posts stating that full crit or only ewd are the only viable says, so do ekther of them but dont do some kond of middle way.
            What advice! i am not new at playing a mage... please tell me that you are a level 70 at least so you have some credence for giving me Advice about the block vs dodge. My reaction is due to the incapability of people staying on topic. As i stated before, i you want to debate the astrals illusion vs block; start another thread. This is not a discussion about my astral choices... it is about exploring the possible! and best OPTIMUM healing spec.

thanks, this is not a personal attack krackenker; a statement of fact

JalexGiaWolf
            65 Mage
            Server 253
            Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

still bugs me why an EWD and determination both equipped

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                still bugs me why an EWD and determination both equipped
                dmg+crit? thou determination only increases base crit so.. o.O

Comment