new class!!! half goat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new class!!! half goat?

i just saw a new kind of char on the upcoming patch 2.1... was that a new class.. i forgot the name but what he looks is a half human and half goat. more damage dealing from what ive seen....

Originally posted by boy24 View Post
    i just saw a new kind of char on the upcoming patch 2.1... was that a new class.. i forgot the name but what he looks is a half human and half goat. more damage dealing from what ive seen....
    Don't know if you saw it in a video, but i think it may have been a pet. Have seen a vid where a guy is fighting on a mini t rex? xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I think you've seen the tutorial character
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

It's one of the pet in the new pet system. I think you've seen the Slyph Arena.
        Last edited by CondorHero; 10-22-2013, 12:26 AM.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

well.. what a dangerous pet.. killing a knight,,yeah..maybe it is.but that what would be the worst and ugly pet ive ever seed..its better if they put a chimera form or a three headed dragon.no creativeness.... i dont have a chance to look seriosly on the video because of such of busy and hurry schedule..maybe tonight i look again...but i like it.the new patch..
          Last edited by boy24; 10-22-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

well.. what a dangerous pet.. killing a knight,,yeah..maybe it is.but that what would be the worst and ugly pet ive ever seed..its better if they put a chimera form or a three headed dragon.no creativeness.... i dont have a chance to look seriosly on the video because of such of busy and hurry schedule..maybe tonight i look again...but i like it.the new patch..
            Honestly a half goat is way more original than a dragon or something like that

Comment

Nothing is original anymore, most of the stuff in games nowadays comes from ancient mythology/history.

and/or of other games.
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
              X