Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new class!!! half goat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new class!!! half goat?

i just saw a new kind of char on the upcoming patch 2.1... was that a new class.. i forgot the name but what he looks is a half human and half goat. more damage dealing from what ive seen....

Originally posted by boy24 View Post
    i just saw a new kind of char on the upcoming patch 2.1... was that a new class.. i forgot the name but what he looks is a half human and half goat. more damage dealing from what ive seen....
    Don't know if you saw it in a video, but i think it may have been a pet. Have seen a vid where a guy is fighting on a mini t rex? xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I think you've seen the tutorial character
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

It's one of the pet in the new pet system. I think you've seen the Slyph Arena.
        Last edited by CondorHero; 10-22-2013, 12:26 AM.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

well.. what a dangerous pet.. killing a knight,,yeah..maybe it is.but that what would be the worst and ugly pet ive ever seed..its better if they put a chimera form or a three headed dragon.no creativeness.... i dont have a chance to look seriosly on the video because of such of busy and hurry schedule..maybe tonight i look again...but i like it.the new patch..
          Last edited by boy24; 10-22-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

well.. what a dangerous pet.. killing a knight,,yeah..maybe it is.but that what would be the worst and ugly pet ive ever seed..its better if they put a chimera form or a three headed dragon.no creativeness.... i dont have a chance to look seriosly on the video because of such of busy and hurry schedule..maybe tonight i look again...but i like it.the new patch..
            Honestly a half goat is way more original than a dragon or something like that

Comment

Nothing is original anymore, most of the stuff in games nowadays comes from ancient mythology/history.

and/or of other games.
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
              X