X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boy24
    started a topic new class!!! half goat?

new class!!! half goat?

i just saw a new kind of char on the upcoming patch 2.1... was that a new class.. i forgot the name but what he looks is a half human and half goat. more damage dealing from what ive seen....

• Galvon
    replied
    Nothing is original anymore, most of the stuff in games nowadays comes from ancient mythology/history.

and/or of other games.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by boy24 View Post
    well.. what a dangerous pet.. killing a knight,,yeah..maybe it is.but that what would be the worst and ugly pet ive ever seed..its better if they put a chimera form or a three headed dragon.no creativeness.... i dont have a chance to look seriosly on the video because of such of busy and hurry schedule..maybe tonight i look again...but i like it.the new patch..
    Honestly a half goat is way more original than a dragon or something like that

Leave a comment:

• boy24
    replied
    well.. what a dangerous pet.. killing a knight,,yeah..maybe it is.but that what would be the worst and ugly pet ive ever seed..its better if they put a chimera form or a three headed dragon.no creativeness.... i dont have a chance to look seriosly on the video because of such of busy and hurry schedule..maybe tonight i look again...but i like it.the new patch..
    Last edited by boy24; 10-22-2013, 03:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    i just saw a new kind of char on the upcoming patch 2.1... was that a new class.. i forgot the name but what he looks is a half human and half goat. more damage dealing from what ive seen....
    It's one of the pet in the new pet system. I think you've seen the Slyph Arena.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 10-22-2013, 12:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    I think you've seen the tutorial character

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Don't know if you saw it in a video, but i think it may have been a pet. Have seen a vid where a guy is fighting on a mini t rex? xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X