Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level 30 Jewel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 30 Jewel?

So was casually minding my own business, and a box appeared, the one with the 1 hour time limit, and you can collect 3 times in 3 hours? And i sniped a picture of it, 5 mins later, it has disappeared.

Was wondering if anyone knows why it would appear on the server, then run, but why a free level 30 jewel set?

Click image for larger version

Name:	aalala.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	1740528
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Im getting energine from that event. Maybe wrong info/typo and yeah it's dissapear 5 minute later when my other char has cooldown and cant collect it
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
      Im getting energine from that event. Maybe wrong info/typo
      Strange, cause it was there and disappeared, and yet i can't find info about this event :S

Ps: Not talking about the compensation, this was in an online rewards timer box....
      Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 10-21-2013, 10:03 PM.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I believe there was a bug about a box like this before, it had replaced what should be instead of it and after a while they fixed it ... send ticket about it.

Comment

Working...
        X