No announcement yet.

Halloween Ugly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone should totally wearing the female hat and pumpkin skirt for Halloween, it'll be so awesome, no one would keep their eyes off you.

Comment

yeah see, the men get a cool pumpkin head and the women get a d-head hat
      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
        yeah see, the men get a cool pumpkin head and the women get a d-head hat
        hey women have a any advantage, they can use for someeee thingggg else no other is soo useful in times of need

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
          hey women have a any advantage, they can use for someeee thingggg else no other is soo useful in times of need
          ROFL!!! ssssh, that is besides the point

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
            You can get over 100 free scraps...
            could you pretty please gimme the calculation. i am really poor in math all i could make,where 56

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
              not to worry free players can get only the hat but personally this is the best male mage costume ( weapon) every other else are sticks with bell on the end
              This is not true free players can get over 100 scraps if they do event every day....
              Ninno20
              Foul Marsh - S328
              Knight 60+

Comment

Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
                lol no one has sense of humor on here. it is ugly. but the funniest part is the people who paid to look like that.
                yeah i saw already in first day of event ppl with full set

Comment

Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
                  This is not true free players can get over 100 scraps if they do event every day....
                  Still only one piece of clothing tho...

2 piece requires 110, and you only get 105 if you do all events.
                  (hat and cloth only)

You would need 120 for hat + weapon, 130 for cloth + weapon, etc)

Comment

Yes but you don't have to get the hat if you don't like how it looks.
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]59826[/ATTACH]

Am I the only one who thinks this clothing is horrid? A candle on top head that looks like you have male anatomy poking up there and a pumpkin costume that looks like you are preggo and about to pop? Ofc I have already seen players fully decked, I wouldn't wear this set if it was free, much less buy it....anyone else wonder what in the heck they were thinking??
                      complaint too much Bro, it is a very good art. can u draw one better???
                      R2 please give him one big pumpkin with a stick for his costume.
                      i m sick of ppl like u. complain everyday but you cannot do better. it is a fine art. not easy to draw

Comment

Originally posted by Aiday View Post
                        complaint too much Bro, it is a very good art. can u draw one better???
                        R2 please give him one big pumpkin with a stick for his costume.
                        i m sick of ppl like u. complain everyday but you cannot do better. it is a fine art. not easy to draw
                        1- I'm not a "Bro". I know mmo's still have a tendency to have lots of men/boys playing drag style, but its also 2013, *gasp* women/girls play too.
                        2- Maybe the fact that I am female, makes this costume all the more atrocious.
                        3- I'd bet my 4 year old could draw a better Witch's hat. Where in the world does one even come up with sticking a candle on top??? Maybe they forgot their helmet and hit their head that day.
                        4- Its a game 'discussion' forum. So yeah, I get to say "hey, I think this is fugly, anyone else?" about something in the game.
                        5- If you think its "good art" you must have played some sucky games.

All that said. If you like it, great. I still think its horrid

Comment

Well, look at knight. Look like a preggo lady holding her back and whining :" oh my back hurt".
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	vsdvsdsdsdf.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	196.2 KB
ID:	1676643
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Like i said, mix and match and hope that it works with something. Close as i can get with it working with other clothes and wings i have xD
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	lalala.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	239.7 KB
ID:	1676644
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

ok so i'm retarded and can't figure out how to convert clothing anymore...any help?

Comment

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
                                ok so i'm retarded and can't figure out how to convert clothing anymore...any help?
                                Edit: Sorry read it wrong. Go into dressing room, by going through inventory, clicking orange button saying clothes, and click dressing room tab, and you can go through your clothes you have brought in the past and present Just click the style you want, and click confirm, the levels transfer over to the new style.

If you are talking about leveling clothing, go into clothing synthesis, next to dressing room button.
                                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                                X