Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a rant about free balens

I keep seeing these type of responses from mods:
    I'm Afraid R2 / anyone else on this forum cant help that.
    You will have to contact Matomy for this, they are in a sense a payment provider, and its one of their issues.

Also please remember, R2 has no control over them at all.
    In the end instead of paying yourself Matomy pays for your balens.
    this was from kagelol.

So this mean if r2 has no control over them .. i can do this:
    1. Making a bot searching for videos on free balen thing and auto clicking them
    2. I could buy some proxy from here http://hidemyass.com/vpn/
    485 VPN servers in 62 countries
    Hide behind 58'000+ IP addresses
    3. After no more videos apearing for that ip ...just change the proxy and make balens again.

You can make just from one provider 30-100 balens per ip in 2-4 mins. And remember that i don`t even need to keep the game open ..just the window with my id and rewards.

Let`s say 50 balens per ip but there are more. in 5 mins. this means 600 balens per hour and 12k + per 24 hours. And yes you can do this hours and hours ... because most publishers have just plublic proxy`s on "blacklist" and only those that are over useing them.

So dear moderators what you say about this? Btw every is happy... R2 gets payed .. Matomy (insert any publisher here ) gets payed for results.... and finaly one little guy gets some balens (just some 50-100k if someone wants to do this)

So in this case what r2 will do?

Sorry i forgot to add the final touch ... Just buy some cheap vps (5 euros per month) ...let`s say 10. Install windows on them ... put the script on all. and let it run for 24 hours. And you get 120k in 24 hours ... all with the cost of 80$.
    Have a nice day.

PS: This was just a hypothetical situation ... just letting my imagination run into the wilds (before patch 2.1 coming and removing them)
    Last edited by Kagelol; 10-22-2013, 02:41 AM.

That doesnt mean Matomy likes it.
    They might decide to block your ID from r2 from any offers.
    Orr they might decide to cancel their payment for you account, which makes R2 unhappy, which will make R2 take it out on your account.
    Which will mean in the end you lose your account.

I suggest everyone uses the system as it is meant to use.
    To prevent any pain and suffering from users

Comment

lol R2 don't even do anything about players breaking TOS and cheating so the idea they will do anything about this is laudable:P
      cheat away guys :P r2 don't give a ***

Comment

Most of the sites with free balens detect very well if you are using proxies and they will block most of the content. Even with paid VPN service still not everything will be available, and also some offers are account related,not IP related.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
          Orr they might decide to cancel their payment for you account, which makes R2 unhappy, which will make R2 take it out on your account.

did this for a game for 1 month exactly at matomy but manualy 2 years ago. Matomy likes it ..coz they get payed
          Got bored and sold the account.

So if matomy (insert any other publisher here) don`t cancel anything .. you are saying that the player can to this how much he can????

Niceeeeeeeee ... great vision you have here at r2.

Comment

Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
            lol R2 don't even do anything about players breaking TOS and cheating so the idea they will do anything about this is laudable:P
            cheat away guys :P r2 don't give a ***
            Believe me, They do care when money is involved
            Ever tried charge-backing? Well don't.

And when people break the ToS Multiple times ingame and proof of it been delivered actions will be take by R2.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              Most of the sites with free balens detect very well if you are using proxies and they will block most of the content. Even with paid VPN service still not everything will be available, and also some offers are account related,not IP related.
              Videos are not account related. I have a friend that he bought his wings made his clothes with balens via proxy. he stayed few days and made over and over again. Nothing happend

Comment

And when people break the ToS Multiple times ingame and proof of it been delivered actions will be take by R2.
                Yes i tried that too ... well my gf tried it player was banned for 2 days kept his vip and the balen. And my gf got her money back via paypal chargeback. But this is a different discution.

Comment

repeated break of TOS with evidence wat did r2 do? sweet FA.
                  so really don't tell us r2 give a **** coz they don't as long as u buy a couple of balens cheat away

Comment

Well.. Matomy DID blocked the free software HotSpotShield back when this game was new and you were able to do exactly what you described.

The incident where players were able to obtain unlimited balens, cause you get 1 balen every 15 sec from unlimited videos.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Well.. Matomy DID blocked the free software HotSpotShield back when this game was new and you were able to do exactly what you described.

The incident where players were able to obtain unlimited balens, cause you get 1 balen every 15 sec from unlimited videos.
                      how come i was able to use hss to earn free balens few months ago when came wasnt new? thou after a while couldnt anymore -_-

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        how come i was able to use hss to earn free balens few months ago when came wasnt new? thou after a while couldnt anymore -_-
                        because free/trial program use the same ip`s for a period of time.

Comment

This is an utter lie, Kagelol. my server had alot of people reporting i believe 3 people and sent screen shots and R2 didnt do a damn thing.. Dont lie to people while your being a good little slave worker for R2 and they're greedy *****.

Comment

I'd have to agree, i reported a hacker of the game a few times, and was never banned even when r2 said they were looking into the issue.
                            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Saddly in my case i try to use as intended but my net decides to go stupid on me i have to refresh and the system thinks im trying to cheat it. Truthfully to me its just some bonus balens and im not gona bother taking time to mail matomy about it all. Instead ill just sit back do as i have been blitz blitz and blitz some more. Working out pretty well so far lol. Im finishing up lvl 5 gem sets for all my gems pretty quick with no key getting a little better than 1x lvl 5 gem per 2 days of cata blitz plus piles of luck stones lol My vip expired and i decided a long time ago if i had to ever let it lapse id leave it off for one month and just slow lvl like a snail on downers

Truth is if your slow lvling vip balens etc are totally un needed when your focus is on bumping gems tech guild skills etc. Any one who says you have to spend money to win is well dead wrong. balens and vip just let you do it a little faster. with out keys 1x lvl 5 gem every 2 days with every day that means lvl 6 can be done 1x 8 or 1x 4. And that is with out guild blessing etc.

I estimate at end of my 1 month no vip ill lvl match br max hs out for lvl 60 to 65 and then be able to maintain my lvl match br and hp with ease till mid 70s all free of balens and vip. Now once i go one month yeh ill buy vip again and balens etc. Mostly cause i want mounts wings and other balen only stuff.

Truth is all cheating in any mmo will do for you is make you out pace content and burn out on the game its just stupid all around even if you never get caught why bother? just so you can brag to people on cheaters boards that you managed to do it ?

Know what i use to do in games ive been gm etc for? Id prowl those boards and hunt down those cheaters and those who tried and nuke em in game ever so much fun And some times id just kill em over and over with a fully legit non gm char just to poke fun at em before i dropped the ban hammer.

P.S the op was referencing a post of mine about my issue with matomy blocking my ip or account do to suspicious activity. So thank you for not ranting in my thread.

And well i wish r2 could help me with the issue but they can't so that is as they say that. I fully understand this fact and was honestly expecting that to be the case it was more a me hoping they could help than me expecting them to. Far as i am concerned the staff of r2 is very helpful where and when they can be. Maybe it is because i have at some point or another been in each and every one of their shoes regardless of their job here. But i understand their limitations as to what can and can not be done.

Comment

Working...
                              X