Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Merge servers damnit!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge servers damnit!!!!

I am on server 165 and this game has become the most boring ever!!! There is no one left! Merge 20 servers together! who cares about your damn stupid minimum thresholds! Have loyalty to your consistent players wartune! this is why your will fail! because you cant help the players that have stuck through!

It takes a little maintenance and will save you hundreds of players! and still get you money! we need this! or you are going to lose thousands in potential revenue! help us out! maybe make a damn page where servers can request merges!!!

Merging servers will force some players to quit as well.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Merge 1-99, 100-199, 200-299 and 300-399

4 big servers, with a lot more fun. Let the cry babies quit!

Oh wait, the cry babies are the heavy cashers one server x10-x99 ;p

Comment

I am on s165 server is not dead. Only problem is it is very grouped and if you dont have your own you are pretty much f word

Comment

SERVER 4 IS TOTALLY DEAD!
          Merge it! There are no archers! And the few there are good at nothing (now even wb is without archers in top 10 merge it quickly!) We're tired of skipping mpd because not exist an archer in the whole server! Fix it merge server 4 with other servers possibly with some with a lot of archers.

Thanks, a 'Bored knight in a dead server'.
          In Game Name: Viktoria
          Server: [S4] Bretheran Abyss
          Level: 80
          Class: Knight
          Guild: FREEDOM

Comment

Well, server s5,s8,s10 and s25 already merged in 1 server before ages ago, but now this server is dead
            When u want do ToK, Spire, or MP you get a drama !
            IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

merge with S1 .... i am boring and lonely .... nid more friend and enemy ... :P help me to kill kessar

mighty DWARF but short

Comment

if you people are bored then why not doing and start a new one again. if you have waste money alot then waste more.lol peace... yeah ...when server gets old..this would be the time where you double your effort to play to beat the game.if you are bored then it means no point to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by R23064245 View Post
                  merge with S1 .... i am boring and lonely .... nid more friend and enemy ... :P help me to kill kessar

mighty DWARF but short
                  you sure you are on the correct forum?? no dwarfs in Wartune
                  if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                  then click on support

Comment

Dwarf is a player...

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzwehr View Post
                      Merge it! There are no archers! And the few there are good at nothing (now even wb is without archers in top 10 merge it quickly!) We're tired of skipping mpd because not exist an archer in the whole server! Fix it merge server 4 with other servers possibly with some with a lot of archers.

Look Vik, there are archers there and they are very good, just not up to YOUR standards. Oh and I know why that is too. You are the one who ran off all the other great archers on the server. You are the one who belittled them, degraded them, destroyed them, assassinated them, amongst other things you did to them. No wonder so many of the archers and other players left S4 because of YOU and YOU alone. S4 is mostly dead in a sort as there are not many active guilds left, that is also because of YOU and your dominating the whole server, your desire to be the #1 and the almighty high Vik above everyone else. YOU couldn't stand to have anyone beat you or your guild even 1 time...and if they did..you went away crying like a baby. YOU even yelled at your own guildies and made them feel like dirt under your feet. WOW what a fine example of a G M. Maybe S4 does need a merge..but it needs to be done with you gone from there. YOU found ways to alienate everyone there, so how would a merge work with you still there? It wouldn't work!

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzwehr View Post

Vik-The reason SERVER 4 IS TOTALLY DEAD! is because you and several of your guild mates from both FireDust guilds have accomplished to not only ruin S4 but make the once plentiful archer pool-almost empty, because of the way you and your guildmates not only treated those archers within your own guild's like dirt under your feet-you and your co-horts have yourselves to blame for you not being able to complete your MPD's because the archers you and your guild mates have made it impossible for them to even want to be on S4-much less help you. You and your guild mates have not only made fun of these archers, but belittled them,caused them great emotional turmoil,all their hard work and money they personally spent on S4 and for what-to be made out to be weak,spineless,good for nothing,a waste of time. Now your getting what you and others in your gulid deserve-I for one am so glad I am no longer on S4, and btw Vik, if your trying to figure out who this is, you will never know, because I know how you and the others operate, you cant stand being 2nd best-at anything in this game-well now look who is "whining" now-The Biggest Abuser on S4-I think its time for you to say farewell to Wartune-and let others start enjoying the game again on S4.

Comment

please merge server 329 .. like some wited there before " When u want do ToK, Spire, or MP you get a drama ! " and every day more and more players leave this server ..

Comment

Working...
                          X