QTE thunderer bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QTE thunderer bugged?

Tried doing thunder without QTE on world boss and it crit for 110k and 112k.. meaning with QTE it should do 137 and 140k respectively.. but I've never crit more than 125k over a huge sample size, which leads me to believe that QTE isn't working for thunderer properly.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Does to me, and qte doesnt make the dmg 1.25, it is 25% extra base dmg, it doesnt make the hit 25% stronger
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

What is base dmg then? Surely not the +215 part.

Comment

It adds 25% to the base % damage boost...example on lv 4: 295%+215, the qte adds 25% making it 320%+215

Comment

Ooh, ok that's not much =(

Comment

it is 2.95 * 1.25 = 3.68 or 3.69 not 2.95 + 0.25 = 3.2.. ever since i saw this thread i run alot of test with my friend...

my mage friend hits me with level 4 thunderer without qte, his damage are always 22k to 26k and with qte 27k - 32k..

"you maybe have a visual delay during the time you cast the thunderer thinking that you completed the qte but actually not and deal the maximum damage" or "you just deal the minimum damage when you cast thunderer with qte to enhance the damage"

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
              it is 2.95 * 1.25 = 3.68 or 3.69 not 2.95 + 0.25 = 3.2..
              What all other posters said are correct, and you are wrong.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

If its 2.95*1.25 then somethings clearly wrong, as I said I always get around 100-120k crits on wb with QTE, and without qte it was still 110k which is clearly not 25% lower.

Comment

Qte is an additional add towards the X% already given, it will be X+25% with qte.

Comment

Try Archer Delphic Thunderer. The gap in damage is so big, even when you don't have a floating damaging astral equiped, it still does the same.
                    At WB I do between 110k and 180k damage. Shouldn't be fluctuating this badly. Some calculations in their skill setup is completely off.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

maybe it only applies to WB?.. because base on my own calculations.. if a without qte 22k damage will be 24k damage with qte that is 2.95 + 1.25 = 3.20

Comment

Working...
                      X