BG mis matches FIX IT !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG mis matches FIX IT !!

Ok I know BG isnt easy, but after todays horror mis match I think I will find better things to do for 30 mins...like plunder the wilds as its alot more rewarding then facing players who have 10 levels on you, camp spawn and basicly stop others from gaining any honor in the event. If they cant plunder me because of level difference...why the hell are they in BG with me?..so they can gain a heap of honor because like..hey I dont need it Im just trying to get somewhere in the game but obviously thats a big no no..cos level 45s with lvl 55s is a good match up huh. What a bad joke.

Rant over.

If you have a problem with 45-54 BG, you could leave, wait 5 minutes, then enter again to see if you get the 40-49 bracket. You still have a chance of getting into the 45-54 bracket again but you're not being forced to stay.

Comment

It is not possible to end up against 55 as 45. Brackets are 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54 etc, so the maximum difference will be 9 levels. Unless someone joins a bg and uses some exp items to level up, but that is unlikely to give them much advantage unless they already have bought and enchanted items for next level.

Generally if you end up in the higher bracket (e.g. 45-54 as level 45) you can simply leave and rejoin after 5 minutes - this is why you should try to join bgs as early as possible to waste less time. You will not waste an attempt as long as you finish a BG in the same hour.
      Yes it sucks if you get higher bracket like 4 times in a row and I also wish they would change it but you gotta live with it for now at least.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Well some of those players had lvl 55 templers and yes I thought *** shrugs. Would not be so bad if you were allowed out of the spawn area to get some carts, but that was not allowed . Where I come from that kind of game play is considered toxic play style and you get banned for it because its not so good for game rep and harvests negative feedback, but to me seems wargamming rewards such play styles as players are free to do it all they like with positive results and with no admins overseeing the events it just carries on.

Im an ex admin of 4 years in one of second lifes most hardcore roleplay/combat sims and I know inbalance within gameplay when I see it amongst other things. This game is good I enjoy it for the most part, but mixing level 44 with 54 in events is not a good idea for obvious reasons, it just shouldnt happen period. When all you do is reward the high lvls you lose your lower end player base and profit, is not rocket science.

Comment

I just ram them over and over until I get dryads.... eventually I harvest 400 from one of them
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

200, not 400. Also not very helpful if you lose 400 on every death because none of them bothered to farm honor before.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
            X