Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crypt keys and campaigns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    8x 70+ camp = 240k daru, 4kk exp and usualy crypt key
    Feel free for run burdathos, waste of exp for me^^
    like it was said most in this post are under lv65...

Comment

Yep pretty much all posters on the first 2 pages are 64 or lower and specifically run buradoth because it doesn't give exp. I'll stop doing that as soon as I'm ready to hit 65 as obviously there is no point in holding back on exp then.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

This is what I have found:

Buradoths Grave: Hands down the best for gold, daru, kyanite, refinement crystals and crypt keys.

Devil's Trail: Drops approximately the same amount of crypt keys as Buradoth's but instead of the stuff above it drops Endurance and Defense potions level 3. You also get gold but that's mostly if you do not get a potion.

Duskin Arena: Drops crypt keys, at least for lower levels, I tested it on my main but could not get a hit, maybe just bad luck.

Soul Trials: Reported to drop crypt keys, not confirmed by me.

Cursed Lair: Drops crypt keys, level 68-70 dungeon, I am not there yet so I can not confirm. It also drops gold and daru but less than Buradoth.

There is something I'd like to add here but it could be complete hogwash or superstition or simply lack of statistical material but I have found that when you exclusively blitz one dungeon the drop rate of the crypt keys declines. I am therefore rotating Devil's Trail and Buradoth's right now (also the potions is a nice thing to have) and it _seems_ to help. Take it with a grain of salt.

I hope this helps.
        Last edited by MolochMage; 10-23-2013, 04:47 PM.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Ok I'm really confused about how blitzing works. I did buradoth x8 with keys as usual, and one of the rounds gave the following:
          32k gold (always get this, key or not)
          Random blue (always get that too)
          1 soul crystal (apparently from the draw card at the end)

So what did the mystery box contain, nothing? Is it not always there?
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Seems that Buradoths Grave give less crypt keys now, or very very very bad luck

Comment

Originally posted by R21867174 View Post
              Seems that Buradoths Grave give less crypt keys now, or very very very bad luck
              lots of locked balens thou

Comment

same with lvl 68 campaign used to get crypt keys there every day now nothing for 5 days lol

Comment

After the update I have found that Devil's Trail drops enough bound balens that it doesn't matter so much if it drops many keys; I have enough BB to buy them. This is my go-to blitz at the moment.
                  [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                  [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                    This is what I have found:

Buradoths Grave: Hands down the best for gold, daru, kyanite, refinement crystals and crypt keys.

Devil's Trail: Drops approximately the same amount of crypt keys as Buradoth's but instead of the stuff above it drops Endurance and Defense potions level 3. You also get gold but that's mostly if you do not get a potion.

Duskin Arena: Drops crypt keys, at least for lower levels, I tested it on my main but could not get a hit, maybe just bad luck.

Soul Trials: Reported to drop crypt keys, not confirmed by me.

Cursed Lair: Drops crypt keys, level 68-70 dungeon, I am not there yet so I can not confirm. It also drops gold and daru but less than Buradoth.

There is something I'd like to add here but it could be complete hogwash or superstition or simply lack of statistical material but I have found that when you exclusively blitz one dungeon the drop rate of the crypt keys declines. I am therefore rotating Devil's Trail and Buradoth's right now (also the potions is a nice thing to have) and it _seems_ to help. Take it with a grain of salt.

I hope this helps.
                    do you or anyone else know if there's any campaign that drop lv 4 def & end pots? would be very happy if there is

Comment

thanx for this

Comment

campaign no, solo arena yes

Comment

Seems that they reduce more the probabilities to get crypt keys. I usually get them in Devil's Trail campaign, but since socks, nothing happened. Since socks, it sucks ^^

Comment

Working...
                          X