Love exposed message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krl94 View Post
    I am not happy with this guy for saying I love you to my girlfriend[ATTACH=CONFIG]59883[/ATTACH]
    what is your gf nick, i kind have a feeling for her, i bet yours is small and shortminded too. omg this guy, what a selfish jerk

Comment

be a man, stop whining, dont be a girl, whine a lot and want this and that, if i were your gf, i will throw you to the bin straight.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
        I cannot stress enough how little anybody, besides you, actually cares about this.......
        I cannot stress enough how much you care for some words, they are so easy to say, especially behind a computer. If you get affected by some words so easily your life will be full of disappointments.

And yes deathriver, that seems to be the case, I can see a lvl 5 friendship between them. Unless they played a lot and made that friendship just from the farm, it seems that some rosses/ mpd are involved as well :P

krl you should be happy that your girlfriend is appreciated, when other people appreciates your girlfriend that means that you found a great person as a gf. Be happy, you are lucky ♥

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by buuromania View Post
            Yes indeed, stupid people bumping dead threads.
            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

lol
              Love The Gamez

Comment

Working...
              X