No announcement yet.

Why am I getting compensated for no GB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I getting compensated for no GB?

just as the title asks (btw comp sux)

Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

There was a maintenance that interrupted the guild battles for some servers. We were able to restart them minutes later but I guess everyone gets a compensation pack for it.

Comment

I jus wish they would make forum posts, then I'm not sat like an idjit wondering if tonights GB is on or not
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I know right, i saw it and was like, uh we didn't have GB yesterday, does that mean tonight "Server Time" xD... Damn r2, making us paranoid :/
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          There was a maintenance that interrupted the guild battles for some servers. We were able to restart them minutes later but I guess everyone gets a compensation pack for it.
          This.

That it went out to all servers was a mistake. Enjoy your freebies!
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

nice thxs

something extra on the side

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Enjoy your freebies!
              Cmon, be honest, someone there was playing monopoly and drew a "you have been elected chirman of the doard" card when sending the packs

But I am feeling generous tonight and let this mistake slip by with just a warning lol

Comment

Aand found out that honor scroll is useless as I still need to do 2 bgs for scross server points =\
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

pfff, it's just that R2 can see the future and will do a sudden maint tonight out of no where to disrupt Guild Battle. LOL

(actually, they don't even need to see the future... they control it, LOL)

And found out that honor scroll is useless as I still need to do 2 bgs for scross server points =\
                  well... it is titled "Honor Scroll" and not "PvP-Points Scroll" LOL

Comment

Yeah but whats the point of getting 3k honor in 1 bg if I could get them in 2 anyway (and I'm going to do 2) =|
                    Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-23-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Omnomnomnom
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        Yeah but whats the point of getting 3k honor in 1 bg if I could get them in 2 anyway (and I'm going to do 2) =|
                        I usually do 3~4, cause I always just cart on my first 2 attempt, need those BG chests.

I just leave my 1000 PvP-points to Group Arena, lol

Comment

Eh I'm still going for road warrior.. By the way what's the top 20 like on R2? Its very easy to get on kabam, we actually have like 4 ppl from the guild on the list currently.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                            Eh I'm still going for road warrior.. By the way what's the top 20 like on R2? Its very easy to get on kabam, we actually have like 4 ppl from the guild on the list currently.
                            90%of the time people here are 8k+ points ill check later thou

atm lowest is on 4.1k and highest on 6k or something like that
                            Last edited by S44-ZEREF; 10-23-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Oh wow you got it tough lol. Ours is currently 3150-4899, don't think we had any 8k+ last week (we'll probably end up over this week).

Comment

Working...
                              X