Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked Balens

Hey !
    We all know something about those locked balens ...what i want to know is what kind of things we can buy with them...ik we cant buy event chest or vip cards

we can buyeverything expect vip cards,spirit convenant and the itemsthat appear on hot events or whatevers is typed there

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
      Hey !
      We all know something about those locked balens ...what i want to know is what kind of things we can buy with them...ik we cant buy event chest or vip cards
      Crypt key, socket rod, guild item ( the one that lets you join other guild if you leave ), transposers, mounts, clothes, gems, etc... and so on.
      Things you can't buy : Vip cards, spirit convenant, monthly event chests, soul crystals, mount whip packs...and so others ( ones that appear in hot events ).
      I doubt all that I said above you can buy but we will see. Few more days / 1 week until we will find out.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Everything in the shop except hot items and spirit covenant. Non-shop things can be purchased only if you could do it with vouchers before I think (at least you can't spin the wheel of fate).
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

" The new currency: “Bound Balen”

The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen."

Comment

Weel, 2.1 was arrived on all servers of turkish wartune by oasis games, and is completelly buggy, the locked ballens aren't buyng all the things... I hope it does not happen here.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
              Weel, 2.1 was arrived on all servers of turkish wartune by oasis games, and is completelly buggy, the locked ballens aren't buyng all the things... I hope it does not happen here.
              They're not supposed to, refer to the above post.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                They're not supposed to, refer to the above post.
                No, I mean the things they can buy in chinese (like wings, clothing, and other) aren't buyable. Only very few things like socketing rods, crypt keys and fashion cores are buyable on turkish. No monts, no wings, no clothing, no gem transposers...

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                  No, I mean the things they can buy in chinese (like wings, clothing, and other) aren't buyable. Only very few things like socketing rods, crypt keys and fashion cores are buyable on turkish. No monts, no wings, no clothing, no gem transposers...
                  Have they released any announcement regarding the supposed issue? maybe it's intentional.
                  If it were R2, I'd pretty much bet my money on the intentional theory.

Comment

Can it be used to purchase double skill tree? That's a question I want answered

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Have they released any announcement regarding the supposed issue? maybe it's intentional.
                      If it were R2, I'd pretty much bet my money on the intentional theory.
                      It doesn't seems intentional. In the principal page of the shop, the fashion core are buyable. In the "Clothing" page on the shop, they don't. It seems that only when the things are on the principal page, they are buyable. And the most things like wings, clothing and others aren't on principal page of the shop.

Comment

UPDATE: There is an annoucement to a maintenace on all turkish servers at 24/10, at 05:30 (turkish time) on the turkish wartune forum. They will fix it, I think...

Comment

wow i hope its really a bug.. im a casher but this could make the game so much more enjoyable for free players. but maybe they dont want this. being forced to spend money for some really helpful onetime-investments like double skills, transposers or wings will make some free players to become light cashers (and others will quit...) and after u cashed once, you will most likely do it again. i realized this when i wanted to create an alt without any balens. one day i saw the ancient rune pack in market and decided to pay once for this... a bit later i bought wings and clothes too :P

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            wow i hope its really a bug.. im a casher but this could make the game so much more enjoyable for free players. but maybe they dont want this. being forced to spend money for some really helpful onetime-investments like double skills, transposers or wings will make some free players to become light cashers (and others will quit...) and after u cashed once, you will most likely do it again. i realized this when i wanted to create an alt without any balens. one day i saw the ancient rune pack in market and decided to pay once for this... a bit later i bought wings and clothes too :P
                            I saw Rune Packs at least 5 times now (without refreshing) (2 ancient)

But I don't even bother with them (not because I don't have balen) but because they're not worth it unless you have a whole bunch of runestones to level them up (they cost like 3~5 times of Brutality...)

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                              Crypt key, socket rod, guild item ( the one that lets you join other guild if you leave ), transposers, mounts, clothes, gems, etc... and so on.
                              Things you can't buy : Vip cards, spirit convenant, monthly event chests, soul crystals, mount whip packs...and so others ( ones that appear in hot events ).
                              I doubt all that I said above you can buy but we will see. Few more days / 1 week until we will find out.
                              how many locked balens will cost lv 6 gem transposer?

Comment

Working...
                              X