Locked Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    wow i hope its really a bug.. im a casher but this could make the game so much more enjoyable for free players. but maybe they dont want this. being forced to spend money for some really helpful onetime-investments like double skills, transposers or wings will make some free players to become light cashers (and others will quit...) and after u cashed once, you will most likely do it again. i realized this when i wanted to create an alt without any balens. one day i saw the ancient rune pack in market and decided to pay once for this... a bit later i bought wings and clothes too :P
    i m a non casher so ty for u concern to non casher , they really need something like doubel skill tree, wings rod etc
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
      how many locked balens will cost lv 6 gem transposer?
      The price in normal balens and locked balens is the same, in all the things that locked balens can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
        The price in normal balens and locked balens is the same, in all the things that locked balens can buy.
        You really shouldn't answer his questions, he keeps going on and on with the same questions all the time.

Comment

just a question, if the vouchers are gone how are we gonna buff for WB from now on? can we use our locked balens to buff to 100% now?

Comment

Originally posted by falunah View Post
            just a question, if the vouchers are gone how are we gonna buff for WB from now on? can we use our locked balens to buff to 100% now?
            I think that we can't buff ourselves anymore, but oh well...

Comment

So what's the general thinking about vouchers? Spend them now because their value will be downgraded or save because they will have greater purchasing power once converted?

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
                So what's the general thinking about vouchers? Spend them now because their value will be downgraded or save because they will have greater purchasing power once converted?
                Most people like me, are waiting for S1 to get theirs first (1 week before any other server)

To see exactly what's the bound balen prices for stuff (Farm, Bag, Cooldown, Reset, and of course, Cash Shop)

Comment

On Chinese bounty reset costs 2 bound balens.
                  Farm level 1 - 18 balens.
                  Cooldown depends on the time...but sometimes 1 to 6 bound balens. and so on....but yea...its chinese so I'm not surprised to have that.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I'm worried honestly. 20:1 conversion ok. But what will the new prices be. WB bonus? Farm? Reset Skills? Etc etc.

I'd like to know if it will be better to keep my vouchers, or spend them now lol.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      I'm worried honestly. 20:1 conversion ok. But what will the new prices be. WB bonus? Farm? Reset Skills? Etc etc.

I'd like to know if it will be better to keep my vouchers, or spend them now lol.
                      lets just wait for S1 info

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        lets just wait for S1 info
                        on s1 will be tested new patch sooner?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                          on s1 will be tested new patch sooner?
                          1 week before the rest gets the patch

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                            so if rate its 20:1 i should have 2900 vouchers for 145 locked balens to buy transposer right?

Comment

Working...
                            X