• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndreyTz
    started a topic Locked Balens

Locked Balens

Hey !
    We all know something about those locked balens ...what i want to know is what kind of things we can buy with them...ik we cant buy event chest or vip cards

• AndreyTz
    replied
    Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
    The price in normal balens and locked balens is the same, in all the things that locked balens can buy.
    so if rate its 20:1 i should have 2900 vouchers for 145 locked balens to buy transposer right?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    on s1 will be tested new patch sooner?
    1 week before the rest gets the patch

Leave a comment:

• AndreyTz
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    lets just wait for S1 info
    on s1 will be tested new patch sooner?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I'm worried honestly. 20:1 conversion ok. But what will the new prices be. WB bonus? Farm? Reset Skills? Etc etc.

I'd like to know if it will be better to keep my vouchers, or spend them now lol.
    lets just wait for S1 info

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I'm worried honestly. 20:1 conversion ok. But what will the new prices be. WB bonus? Farm? Reset Skills? Etc etc.

I'd like to know if it will be better to keep my vouchers, or spend them now lol.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    On Chinese bounty reset costs 2 bound balens.
    Farm level 1 - 18 balens.
    Cooldown depends on the time...but sometimes 1 to 6 bound balens. and so on....but yea...its chinese so I'm not surprised to have that.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
    So what's the general thinking about vouchers? Spend them now because their value will be downgraded or save because they will have greater purchasing power once converted?
    Most people like me, are waiting for S1 to get theirs first (1 week before any other server)

To see exactly what's the bound balen prices for stuff (Farm, Bag, Cooldown, Reset, and of course, Cash Shop)

Leave a comment:

• Quickpick
    replied
    So what's the general thinking about vouchers? Spend them now because their value will be downgraded or save because they will have greater purchasing power once converted?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by falunah View Post
    just a question, if the vouchers are gone how are we gonna buff for WB from now on? can we use our locked balens to buff to 100% now?
    I think that we can't buff ourselves anymore, but oh well...

Leave a comment:

• falunah
    replied
    just a question, if the vouchers are gone how are we gonna buff for WB from now on? can we use our locked balens to buff to 100% now?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
    The price in normal balens and locked balens is the same, in all the things that locked balens can buy.
    You really shouldn't answer his questions, he keeps going on and on with the same questions all the time.

Leave a comment:

• ArqBrasil
    replied
    Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    how many locked balens will cost lv 6 gem transposer?

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    wow i hope its really a bug.. im a casher but this could make the game so much more enjoyable for free players. but maybe they dont want this. being forced to spend money for some really helpful onetime-investments like double skills, transposers or wings will make some free players to become light cashers (and others will quit...) and after u cashed once, you will most likely do it again. i realized this when i wanted to create an alt without any balens. one day i saw the ancient rune pack in market and decided to pay once for this... a bit later i bought wings and clothes too :P
    i m a non casher so ty for u concern to non casher , they really need something like doubel skill tree, wings rod etc

Leave a comment:

• AndreyTz
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Crypt key, socket rod, guild item ( the one that lets you join other guild if you leave ), transposers, mounts, clothes, gems, etc... and so on.
    Things you can't buy : Vip cards, spirit convenant, monthly event chests, soul crystals, mount whip packs...and so others ( ones that appear in hot events ).
    I doubt all that I said above you can buy but we will see. Few more days / 1 week until we will find out.
    how many locked balens will cost lv 6 gem transposer?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X