Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.1 update features from another site

The brand new “Cloud City”:

Once reached Lvl.15, players can go to the Cloud City. There are seven functions in the Cloud City, Arena, Hall of Heroes, Bounty, Mystery Shop, Sylph and Daily Events. The players can enter the City or Cloud City by clicking the “City-Cloud City” button in the top right corner. What’s more, you can shield other players by clicking the button beside the small map. The players can click the others to check the detailed info and communicate..

The Map of Sylph Atoll:

Once reached Lvl.50, players can go to the Sylph Atoll to get Sylph, Sylph Sepulcrum and Sylph Essence. You can go to the NPC for exchange after you collected certain quantity of Sylph Essence.

Players can freely fight with each other in the Sylph Atoll. The loser will be kicked out forcedly and teleport back to the entrance of Sylph Atoll.

The brand new “Sylph System”

Once reached Lvl.50, players will be able to activate the Sylph System to obtain the first Sylph by completing the task.
    The current Sylph in the game: Water Sylph-Iris、Wind Sylph-Pan.

A player can have up to 6 Sylphs, and the Unbound Sylph will be turned to Bound after you make it combat. Actived Sylphs appear in battle next to the player, gaining EXP as the player does and non-activated Sylphs can be cultivated on the Farm to level up. When you engulf a Sylph, the devouring Sylph receives 50% of the dead Sylph’s total EXP, but Sylph level cannot exceed character level.
    The attributes of Sylph will be random after it was activated. It can obtain certain quantity of attributes, which depends on the growth of Sylph. Some Attributes Points can be freely distributed and reset.
    The quality of Sylph can be classified by their colors, like white, green, blue, purple and orange. The higher quality it is, the stronger Sylph will be. You can advance Sylph’s Quality, Growth, and the Current Value and the Upper Limit of each Attribute Growth by upgrade.
    Sylph Arena:

Once the hero reached Lvl.55, he can open the Sylph Arena

Talk to the NPC in Cloud City to open the Sylph Arena interface
    2. Four leaders of Sylph, who has the strongest Combat Power in each team, will be showed automatically in the interface and the names of their masters will be showed above the Sylph. Players can choose one of the four groups to PK.

3. You can make 3 Sylphs to battle at most, and a Sylph can have up to 3 skills for battle.

4. You can adjust the formation of Sylph in the interface which can be showed after clicking “Formation”.

5. There are 10 bouts each day. Bouts will be reset at 24:00 every day.

6. The Cooldown Time is 5 minutes and it is free for VIP to cool down.

During Battle:

Players can’t control the Sylph in person.
    Each Sylph uses its skill according to each round.
    During Sylphs combat , the player whose VIP is Lvl.3+ can click “Finish” to skip the battle directly and see the results.
    The new currency: “Bound Balen”

The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen.

New Function: Recovery System

Once your Stamina is beyond maximum(200) when you gain the daily restoring and you didn’t join World BOSS, even didn’t consume remain Attempts of Multiplayer Dungeon, Single Dungeon, Forgotten Catacombs, Bounty Quests, Arena(Party), The Spire, Levies and Tomented Necropolis yesterday, you can gain the related EXP/Gold/Daru/Insignia from the reminder of “Get EXP” in Daily Events. There are two kinds of Recovery, like Gold Recovery and Adv. Recovery. (Gold Recovery can’t be used in some fields.). Adv. Recovery needs to consume Signet Training to realize. There is no way to gain Signet Training yet and its related events are coming soon. If the players want to use Adv. Recovery, but have no Signet Training, they can use Balen instead. You can find the Gold, Daru, SP, EXP and Insignia according to the corresponding events, but you can’t get the drops of instances.

The Bulk Sale function of items in Inventory will be added.
    The Pay Back function of Roses will be added.
    The Blitz function of Tomented Necropolis will be added.
    The Adv.Technologies which can be improved by Kyanites, will be added in Academy.

If they saw on ************ its the same thing.
    Copy - paste, won't bother to read it cause its the same thing.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      If they saw on ************ its the same thing.
      Copy - paste, won't bother to read it cause its the same thing.
      I've seen way too many questions about locked balens and whatever, and I think most people don't read ************, so it's better to have it here.

Comment

any change on the HS?
        Server: East Coast Server 300+
        Class: Mage
        Level: 70+
        Battle Rating: 90+k
        Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

geez, i feel like I have to relearn the game lol, so many changes at once. Do you know if I can use the locked balens for wb? like 1 for each 5% + stats?

Comment

Thanks, i don't read ************, so this helps a lot, but i think i should start reading it xD.... Can't wait!!!
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              geez, i feel like I have to relearn the game lol, so many changes at once. Do you know if I can use the locked balens for wb? like 1 for each 5% + stats?
              there will only be 1 WB a day that is that wolf one and we cant use balens or vouchers in that WB but since we cant use those vouchers or balens WB lasts longer so another blessing!!!

Comment

Thats on chinese servers that feature only 1 main timezone.

r2games have 3 different time-zones so removing 2 world-bosses would be a catastrophe for their fan-base and would lose money by people quitting the game, so i assume r2games will keep 3 world-bosses, r2games has changed stuff before.
                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

'The Adv.Technologies which can be improved by Kyanites, will be added in Academy.' Anyone has any idea what this is?will it require a lot of kyanite?

Comment

Not only that, but we have seen how strongly the players influence the time schedule, with how tanks got a second trial brought in. Take away 2 wbs, and all hell will break loose, even if the rewards are multiplied.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      'The Adv.Technologies which can be improved by Kyanites, will be added in Academy.' Anyone has any idea what this is?will it require a lot of kyanite?
                      It is an exact copy of your current technology page as far as I know.
                      So it's basically the same amount of kyanite you've spent thus far all over again.

Comment

what is sphx arena...n circuit quests lol

Comment

anyone has some more info about the sylphs and how they help us in normal battles? i saw we can transform into them but does this work everywhere and everytime? and how useful is this? can knights turn into healers for example.. i wanna know more about it :P

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            anyone has some more info about the sylphs and how they help us in normal battles? i saw we can transform into them but does this work everywhere and everytime? and how useful is this? can knights turn into healers for example.. i wanna know more about it :P
                            You have your sylph or pet or whatever you call it everywhere you go and it attacks when you do, it doesn't really do any significant damage.
                            The real treat is the little yellow bar that fills up, and when it's full, you transform into your sylph animation, this pan or iris or whatever, and your attacks are approximately 2 times stronger.
                            I don't know if knights and archers can heal, I assume they can't, but I know for sure mages can heal when in sylph form, and it's 2 times stronger just like the attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              You have your sylph or pet or whatever you call it everywhere you go and it attacks when you do, it doesn't really do any significant damage.
                              The real treat is the little yellow bar that fills up, and when it's full, you transform into your sylph animation, this pan or iris or whatever, and your attacks are approximately 2 times stronger.
                              I don't know if knights and archers can heal, I assume they can't, but I know for sure mages can heal when in sylph form, and it's 2 times stronger just like the attacks.
                              sounds awesome, thank you .

Comment

Working...
                              X