No announcement yet.

2.1 update features from another site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just threw the word Sylph at me so many times I'm having trouble getting a clear idea about how all that works.

So there's a Sylph zone, with a Sylph person, where you do Sylph stuff...is that about right?

And Sylphs have colors and can be fed to other Sylphs - like astrals. But can't exceed your level - like farms. But have random attributes when you get them - like synthed gear.

"Devour"...ummmmm....uhhhh....Sylphs are cannibals? PETS - People for the Ethical Treatment of Sylphs.
    Last edited by bshallc2010; 10-25-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
      They just threw the word Sylph at me so many times I'm having trouble getting a clear idea about how all that works.

So there's a Sylph zone, with a Sylph person, where you do Sylph stuff...is that about right?

And Sylphs have colors and can be fed to other Sylphs - like astrals. But can't exceed your level - like farms. But have random attributes when you get them - like synthed gear.

"Devour"...ummmmm....uhhhh....Sylphs are cannibals? PETS - People for the Ethical Treatment of Sylphs.
      I saw on pet screen pictures, there's a "Sacrifice" option... wonder if that's the part where you feed one of your pet to another... LOL

It is an exact copy of your current technology page as far as I know.
      So it's basically the same amount of kyanite you've spent thus far all over again.
      What I am wondering is... how does this second page work with Blessing Wheel?

Do we now get up to 400% increase?

2 page of same stat = 200% already, blessing wheel increase by another 200% = 400% of stat increase from academy.

+ 300 atk 1st page x 200% = 900 atk increase
      + 300 atk 2nd page x 200% = 900 atk increase
      Total of 1800 atk increase

Or does Blessing apply only to first page? and 2nd page are just another + regular non-increased stat?

IE: 200% on first page with blessing wheel + 100% on second page = 300% of stat increase.

+ 300 atk 1st page x 200% = 900 atk increase
      + 300 atk 2nd page
      Total of 1200 atk increase

Cause I saw someone's post mention Chinese didn't have Blessing Wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        You have your sylph or pet or whatever you call it everywhere you go and it attacks when you do, it doesn't really do any significant damage.
        The real treat is the little yellow bar that fills up, and when it's full, you transform into your sylph animation, this pan or iris or whatever, and your attacks are approximately 2 times stronger.
        I don't know if knights and archers can heal, I assume they can't, but I know for sure mages can heal when in sylph form, and it's 2 times stronger just like the attacks.
        Knights/Archers can heal also. It's Sylph specific skills, not class specific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctu04_ZE75k
        Solo Samsara NM
        Knight
        Uses healing from Sylph (50-160k+)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Knights/Archers can heal also. It's Sylph specific skills, not class specific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctu04_ZE75k
          Solo Samsara NM
          Knight
          Uses healing from Sylph (50-160k+)
          Good to know, but movies are not allowed.

Comment

thats great i also saw in the 80 mp dungeon video that an archer healed the whole group after transforming in the same sylph. i found something else interesting in your video: he uses a chaos rune lvl 10 and for one attack it worked, for the other it didnt. so this proves that the 100% chance at lvl 10 is indeed only for getting the debuff, the chance to hit the wrong target remains only a chance (about 50% probably).

Comment

want to know more about recovery system. is there anyway to get insig via recovery system? like if I cant make it to arena is there anyway I get some insig from that event via recovery system?
              Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Well gonna save some money/balens too for upcoming promotions on new patch launch.. nice info from other sites, but ofc r2 Will gradually release it not all at once,., Preview 2.1 posted by r2 is so nice,.feelin excited

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  You have your sylph or pet or whatever you call it everywhere you go and it attacks when you do, it doesn't really do any significant damage.
                  The real treat is the little yellow bar that fills up, and when it's full, you transform into your sylph animation, this pan or iris or whatever, and your attacks are approximately 2 times stronger.
                  I don't know if knights and archers can heal, I assume they can't, but I know for sure mages can heal when in sylph form, and it's 2 times stronger just like the attacks.
                  The damage increment is not twice or any fixed value, it depends on the stats and level and type of your sylph and also on the skills u select for your sylph, it can be huge or lame depending on the strength of your fairy, also the fire fairy which we will be getting in the later patches will be pure attack based and will do a lot more damage. The water fairy(iris) is mainly used for healing and the wind fairy(pan) is used as an aoe attacker. Also there will be ghost fairy which will cause bleed and status like freeze and stuff while also doing big damage. It really depends on what fairy u have and also on the level of them( each fairy has its own individual level). Also i think using the "rest" button gives some of the fairies stats to u and u can select which stat u want, not sure on that one though.
                  Last edited by kattuktk; 10-26-2013, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X