Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R26141025 View Post
    The new currency: “Bound Balen”

The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen

SOOOOO why even have them if you cant use them on anything? I swear you guys think up the dumbest things iv'e ever seen
    You can use it in mystery shop too i think. but i think you can buy costume core etc there. So still great.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Read the rest of his forum posts, all of his replies is just rude to everyone, and everyone is just completely wrong and *Insert colorful name here* lol
      So replying with an insult makes it all good then? Ah internet forums, you make kittens cry.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R26141025
        It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either you stupid idiots cant read for sh** just stop playing
        The most items i have ever seen in hot items in my many months playing is like 6 So in purchasable items you can only not buy 8 different things from the shop out of a couple 100 items. Counting the alchemys 12 things can not be done with these locked balens wagers and wheel of fate 14 class war wagers 15.

So out of every thing that can be bought with regular balens only 15 can not be gotten via bound balens.

Currently only 9 things can be had with vouchers + world battle bonuses and cool downs 11.

So basically 7roads is giving you every thing you cried for because your some tween who doesn't get a allowance and can not talk his mommy and dady in to buying him stuff for a game. And yet you still wine.

Comment

Fail troll is dumb fail troll I say, still, the question remains, will locked balens be use-able to purchase double skill tree? Thank you and have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
            Fail troll is dumb fail troll I say, still, the question remains, will locked balens be use-able to purchase double skill tree? Thank you and have a good day.
            well at chinese we can so dunno if we will be able here as well

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              You keep insulting him non stop in every one of your replies, and call him a kid. The irony is thick here.
              Dude read that person post! i would be annoyed reading all his post. did u actually read his comments or you just commented aiday comment with no reading and being sarcastic which insulting him too. i would say you are just another kid LOL
              Last edited by burningang; 10-24-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I think this is all a big misunderstanding

He says this,

SOOOOO why even have them if you cant use them on anything? I swear you guys think up the dumbest things iv'e ever seen
                He is not taking to the other players, he's talking to the developers, so you all start to attack this person because of a reply from someone whos reading and comprehension skills were lacking.

The Very first reply he gets is this

You can spend on any other than those, My Little Ponies!!!!
                Dumbest is swearing other players dumbest. r u looking for a friend? XD
                So this person Aiday, who's first language obviously is not english attacks him for no real reason,just for simply asking a question. Was he not meant to defend himself. I think his reply is fair. What from his question makes him a retard? Why did Aiday make such a harsh reply? the answer to both is Aiday misread the question and took offence.

I think we just need to have a little consideration for other people , there are real ppl behind the keyboards.

So finally to the asked question, as seen below one can but everything from the shop except for vip cards, hot items and spirit convent cards. However we will not yet know what items will remain in said shop, so a lot of assumption is going on here.

Bound Balens – Replaces vouchers. Possible transfer rates for vouchers when this comes out have been listed at 1-20 and 1-100.
                Players get these instead and they can be used to purchase EVERYTHING in the shops and Auction House, except for VIP cars, Spirit Convent Cards, and anything in the “Hot Items” tab.
                Mike.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-25-2013, 08:08 AM. Reason: *verbal soap*

Comment

Anyone know how much it will cost to upgrade farm? I'm halfway to 10 now.

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
                    Anyone know how much it will cost to upgrade farm? I'm halfway to 10 now.
                    don't you have something useful to spend your vouchers/locked balens on ?
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Sometimes even you answered the question CLEARLY., Stil OMG "speechless"..,

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        Read the rest of his forum posts, all of his replies is just rude to everyone, and everyone is just completely wrong and *Insert colorful name here* lol
                        agree, dk what happen to his brain

, back to topic.. i just wondering how to bost stat on wb w/o ballens if my voucher canceled and turned into ballens with 1:20..
                        so nomore voucher bost on wb? omg
                        -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

*dries hands* I've applied a bit of verbal soap here and there. Please keep it clean.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by theIdark View Post
                            agree, dk what happen to his brain

, back to topic.. i just wondering how to bost stat on wb w/o ballens if my voucher canceled and turned into ballens with 1:20..
                            so nomore voucher bost on wb? omg
                            I've been snooping at the chinese servers and they don't have balens/vouchers boosts at WB. I think we will all go back to the non boosts at WB's.

Comment

Working...
                            X