Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Locked Balens on V 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Locked Balens on V 2.1

    The new currency: “Bound Balen”

    The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen









    SOOOOO why even have them if you cant use them on anything? I swear you guys think up the dumbest things iv'e ever seen

  • #2
    Originally posted by R26141025 View Post
    The new currency: “Bound Balen”

    The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen

    SOOOOO why even have them if you cant use them on anything? I swear you guys think up the dumbest things iv'e ever seen
    You can spend on any other than those, Pwetty Rainbow!!!!
    Dumbest is swearing other players dumbest. r u looking for a friend? XD
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-25-2013, 09:05 AM. Reason: Bit of verbal cleaning

    Comment


    • #3
      go to SHOP and click othet than HOT Tab, plenty tabs there.
      hard to explain to dumb kid.
      use your brain to think and read not your mouth. now u can go to your shack, monkey
      Last edited by Aiday; 10-23-2013, 10:38 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        lol that was great
        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

        Comment


        • #5
          Ya who wants to buy crypt keys, socket rods, mounts, gem transponders, etc... I mean they can't be useful at all can they?

          Comment


          • #6
            *speechless*

            Comment


            • #7
              Dude, you can buy Clothing, Fashion Cores and Luck Charms w/ Locked Balens. WINGS! This is the answer non-cashers have been waiting for! They can get free Wings they can synth now!

              Jeez!

              Comment


              • #8
                how about clothing, item in the shop, More Pretty Rainbows?
                can someone explain to this retard LOL
                this kid is really really dumb
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-25-2013, 09:06 AM. Reason: Some more verbal cleaning

                Comment


                • #9
                  thank You Zorich. for explaination to him. Kid, go to school, stop playing wartune. not good for your brain n mouth. they are bit behind XD

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                    Dude, you can buy Clothing, Fashion Cores and Luck Charms w/ Locked Balens. WINGS! This is the answer non-cashers have been waiting for! They can get free Wings they can synth now!

                    Jeez!
                    Not synth yet, you would need 4000 lock balen for that (and you get maybe 3~10+ lock balen per day from doing everything possible that gives lock balen)

                    Most importantly are players that saved their vouchers (smart non-cashers) so they can buy the wing almost immediately.

                    That and the level 6~8 gem transposers... which is Shop only and can't be obtained anywhere else.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 10-24-2013, 10:56 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                      Ya who wants to buy crypt keys, socket rods, mounts, gem transponders, etc... I mean they can't be useful at all can they?
                      Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Not synth yet, you would need 4000 lock balen for that (and you get maybe 3~10+ lock balen per day from doing everything possible that gives lock balen)

                      Most importantly are players that saved their vouchers (smart non-cashers) so they can buy the wing almost immediately.

                      That and the level 6~8 gem transporters... which is Shop only and can't be obtained anywhere else.
                      Surely you guys mean gem transposers.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        almost 88k vouchers...woohoo
                        Wartune Tips and Guides:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R26141025 View Post
                          The new currency: “Bound Balen”

                          The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen









                          SOOOOO why even have them if you cant use them on anything? I swear you guys think up the dumbest things iv'e ever seen
                          You can use it to buy refinement crystals.
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Aiday View Post
                            how about clothing, item in the shop, Fluffy bunnies?
                            can someone explain to this retard LOL
                            this kid is really really dumb
                            You keep insulting him non stop in every one of your replies, and call him a kid. The irony is thick here.
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-25-2013, 09:07 AM. Reason: *verbal soap applied*
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+


                            ^ Manly purple!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              You keep insulting him non stop in every one of your replies, and call him a kid. The irony is thick here.
                              Read the rest of his forum posts, all of his replies is just rude to everyone, and everyone is just completely wrong and *Insert colorful name here* lol
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                              Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X