Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

healing mage or the casting one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is low... Let him learn the hard way lols
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      for bloodlands no heal is needed maybe one sun?no other heal..and i agree in your points there expect heal can save us against archers? sorry but if its vs archers just dmg first otherwise you will 99% of time die
      I disagree, with my resto+bl i can heal up after delphics or ap spam, i usually heal up to around 25-35k after a 50% extra delphic and then have enough to finish off said archer. Healing is crucial for a mage in any close battle (simply because you heal more than you take from a single hit, delphic excluded, so you gain more than you lose from healing), only case it would not be is perhaps against a knight with EDD+rune, then you are better off getting in an extra attack and finishing off said knight.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
        I disagree, with my resto+bl i can heal up after delphics or ap spam, i usually heal up to around 25-35k after a 50% extra delphic and then have enough to finish off said archer. Healing is crucial for a mage in any close battle (simply because you heal more than you take from a single hit, delphic excluded, so you gain more than you lose from healing), only case it would not be is perhaps against a knight with EDD+rune, then you are better off getting in an extra attack and finishing off said knight.
        healing vs archers isnt a very good idea thou their msis trouble and if i resto they usually atack twice :/

Comment

healing vs archers isnt a very good idea thou their msis trouble and if i resto they usually atack twice :/
          you miss a turn on resto? seriously? must be lag i say

Comment

You're doing it wrong then, never wait for a skill to finish cd because if you don't queue an attack immediately you are very likely to miss a turn. Especially against AI because it has 0 delay on skills.

If you don't have troops alive at 50% you're just food for sniper.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

since the archers seemed to always beat me on melee turns i avoided long casting items like healing with resto, i prefer healing Rune if its going to be close fights.... and d07 is right, build your rotation around no cd waiting, and mash that key for the skill right after you finish. no delays.. win! archers with their multi-shot and what seems like no cd, doesn't afford you anytime to waste.

JalexGiaWolf
              65 Mage
              Server 253
              Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by jalexwolf View Post
                1. I prefer DPS all the way, healn is for the weak.
                With signature:
                Healing is my speciality ...
                Am I the only one that's loving the irony?

Comment

and mash that key for the skill right after you finish
                  I prefer to hold the key, keyboard auto-repeat does the job better than mashing it yourself.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post

nah i am as well

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      With signature:

You have the irony, while i steal the cookies xD
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Ye Ms hurts bad, to me it does 10-15k for a normal archer... I heal with resto, 25k+ and I get the 15% dmg reduce, so worth it.. if they atk u twice u lagg horribly and/or do something wrong

Comment

Let go of my cookies!

i have a gentle side, the healer, baker of cookies ... otherwise i'll burn your A(rear-end)SS

JalexGiaWolf
                          65 Mage
                          Server 253
                          Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Let go of my cookies!

i have a gentle side, the healer, baker of cookies ... otherwise i'll burn your A(rear-end)SS
                            ifhealing your speciality you shud had looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong tryed everything that helps on healing right?

Comment

Originally posted by sonicboom24 View Post
                              hi.. this is not really my first time to play wartune here but its my first time to play the mage class. true they are really good in any area but i just kinda notice something. some of my skills like healing are not really usable. its like having thunderbolt, reign of fire,meteor are the most i used specially in pvp and pve, i know how to heal but dont want to used my rage to skip attacks, and usually if i heal like restoration it gives back hp but the damage is too heavy that cause me more damage than it was,even suntoria(it slap me back 600 but my enemies do thousands of damage). so i was thinking of asking for your advice or opinion about which is really more better.. do i have to reset my skills and dont used healing anymore or healing still recomended? you dont need to reveal your secrets here just need a little help to decide which and which and me to know more alot on mage..

thank you and Godblessed.
                              heals works best with defense, if you have low defenses your heal wont do much, they shall deal the same amount or maybe more than your heal. besides def gems, astrals like block and goddess also helps a lot, as a mage you can;t play to agressive.
                              Edit: dont forget about the talents that increases your healing abilities, forgot their names, to lazy to check :P

And I advice the one who said that heal is weak to do the same, the heal spell is in exchange for the fact that mages has 20% less hp than the other 2 classes, not taking advantage of it means that you can;t be a strong mage
                              Last edited by Draggyy; 10-25-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X