Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

10,000 Balens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,000 Balens...

So... What's the best way to spend 10k Balens? I'm about to buy it next week
    No trolls please <.<

edit: I can always get clothes, fashion cores, and good luck charms for free from the monthly events. So I won't be spending on clothes
    Last edited by CaptainPony; 10-24-2013, 06:08 AM. Reason: BECAUSE I CAN!!!!!

Wait for promotions or pay to consume events.

Promotions:
    Wing packs, core packs, good luck charm packs.
    Crypt keys pack (rare)
    Mount training whip packs

If you don't want to wait for promos, then save it for next month's mounts.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

-Crypt keys if you want necro/cata with keys.
      -Clothes to upgrade them for rage, wings for stats.
      -Gem Transposers, or wait for a recharge/spent event ( 31 october will be event with spent 1/2/5k in a single purchase ).
      -Vip cards ( but they are gone ) Spirit convenant, etc..
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Fashion Core (395 Balens) + Level 1 Cloth (395) = (790) Level 2 clothing
        Level 2 Cloth (790) + Level 2 Cloth (790) + Good Luck Charm (395) = (1,975) Level 3 Cloth
        x 3 Hat-Armor-Weapon ca. 6k

Wing Level 1 (1995) + Fashion Core (395 x 5) = (3970) Level 2 Wing
        total Ca. 10k balens

If u already have cloths and wingz buy Crypt keys , Spirit covenant helps alot 2

Comment

We have a new patch/version coming in, i suggest saving your balens until next month, because they will most likely have recharge events going on, and new content to buy.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Clothes, cores, and charms are not worth it. I can get it for free from the monthly events.

@DeathTh3Kid- good idea...

Comment

Clothes are worth it actually. If you get lvl 2 clothes, you have +21 extra starting rage. That's a big advantage in every situation.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Clothes are worth it actually. If you get lvl 2 clothes, you have +21 extra starting rage. That's a big advantage in every situation.

I meant buying them with my balens... cause I can always get 1 for free from the monthly events

Comment

If you get clothes, you won't get be able to get mount.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHardon View Post
                    I meant buying them with my balens... cause I can always get 1 for free from the monthly events
                    It still is, clothing events don't come every month, only during special events like Halloween, Christmas etc. If you want a decent clothing set, with events, it will take you ages.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      If you get clothes, you won't get be able to get mount.
                      While that is sometimes true, this month it's not, so get your facts straight next time.

Comment

It still is, clothing events don't come every month, only during special events like Halloween, Christmas etc. If you want a decent clothing set, with events, it will take you ages.
                        What are you talking about? there have been monthly clothing events for ages now.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          What are you talking about? there have been monthly clothing events for ages now.
                          All the clothing events have a reason, it's not monthly. Don't be surprised there's no clothing event next month (altho probably is due to new patch). Anyway, even with an event, and if you don't cash you will probably only get 1 piece.
                          If it was so easy to get clothing, nobody would buy them with balen.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

All the clothing events have a reason, it's not monthly. Don't be surprised there's no clothing event next month (altho probably is due to new patch). Anyway, even with an event, and if you don't cash you will probably only get 1 piece.
                            If it was so easy to get clothing, nobody would buy them with balen.
                            Nobody said it was easy, but alot of my friends who are completely non cashers have level 2 and even 1 or 2 level 3 clothing.
                            I completely agree with the OP's opinions on how to spend balens properly.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              Nobody said it was easy, but alot of my friends who are completely non cashers have level 2 and even 1 or 2 level 3 clothing.
                              I completely agree with the OP's opinions on how to spend balens properly.
                              Yes mine too, but they didn't have it early and were at a big disadvantage for a long time. I think it's proper spending for at least level 1.
                              (That's about 1200 balen, lvl 2 2400 balen, really not expensive, it's worth it it if you have 10000 balen).

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X