• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mounts, save some for wager(mounts ofc) and tayloring event
    ps: idk if ure ady have pve
    -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

There wasn't one in august..
      Refines are also a good investment if you have 60 set already.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHardon View Post
        So... What's the best way to spend 10k Balens? I'm about to buy it next week
        No trolls please <.<

edit: I can always get clothes, fashion cores, and good luck charms for free from the monthly events. So I won't be spending on clothes
        You might receive more specific answers if you supply more information about what you already have for your toon.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHardon View Post
          So... What's the best way to spend 10k Balens? I'm about to buy it next week
          No trolls please <.<

edit: I can always get clothes, fashion cores, and good luck charms for free from the monthly events. So I won't be spending on clothes
          save for after 2.0 comes most likely there will be some recharge special pack

Comment

Mounts will give you the single biggest br boost. Cloth give you high starting rage. If you havent already done it buy your self some gem transposers 1x each up to 9 or what ever you only need 1 gem transposer of each lvl as you can convert gems to get any gem ypu need. Crypt keys also are a good buy.

Like others said depending on your level of paitence wait to spend for pay to consume etc events (generally we get 1x event where balens will go a long way per month.

Again though cant go wrong with
            cata keys
            cloths or
            mounts

i only have 2x more buyable mounts left I spent more on cloth and am gona spend yet more. At some point i want max lvl clothing opening wiht rune boosted qte e dephic is just to much fun in pvp !

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              Nobody said it was easy, but alot of my friends who are completely non cashers have level 2 and even 1 or 2 level 3 clothing.
              I completely agree with the OP's opinions on how to spend balens properly.
              Friend of mine has not spent a single red cent on any thing and has insane br. at 50 hes pushing toward lvl matched br and hp with nice block high gems etc. Also constantly get mvp in bg.

Comment

you will truly get farther ahead in this game when you have the most amount of mounts you can afford. Consider this after getting the min of clothing in place; buying the mounts that don't come up in events.

wait for patch release before doing anything though... allot unknown till it gets here

JalexGiaWolf
                65 Mage
                Server 253
                Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Working...
                X