X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainPony
    started a topic 10,000 Balens...

10,000 Balens...

So... What's the best way to spend 10k Balens? I'm about to buy it next week
    No trolls please <.<

edit: I can always get clothes, fashion cores, and good luck charms for free from the monthly events. So I won't be spending on clothes
    Last edited by CaptainPony; 10-24-2013, 06:08 AM. Reason: BECAUSE I CAN!!!!!

• jalexwolf
    replied
    you will truly get farther ahead in this game when you have the most amount of mounts you can afford. Consider this after getting the min of clothing in place; buying the mounts that don't come up in events.

wait for patch release before doing anything though... allot unknown till it gets here

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Nobody said it was easy, but alot of my friends who are completely non cashers have level 2 and even 1 or 2 level 3 clothing.
    I completely agree with the OP's opinions on how to spend balens properly.
    Friend of mine has not spent a single red cent on any thing and has insane br. at 50 hes pushing toward lvl matched br and hp with nice block high gems etc. Also constantly get mvp in bg.

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Mounts will give you the single biggest br boost. Cloth give you high starting rage. If you havent already done it buy your self some gem transposers 1x each up to 9 or what ever you only need 1 gem transposer of each lvl as you can convert gems to get any gem ypu need. Crypt keys also are a good buy.

Like others said depending on your level of paitence wait to spend for pay to consume etc events (generally we get 1x event where balens will go a long way per month.

Again though cant go wrong with
    cata keys
    cloths or
    mounts

i only have 2x more buyable mounts left I spent more on cloth and am gona spend yet more. At some point i want max lvl clothing opening wiht rune boosted qte e dephic is just to much fun in pvp !

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainHardon View Post
    No trolls please <.<

edit: I can always get clothes, fashion cores, and good luck charms for free from the monthly events. So I won't be spending on clothes
    save for after 2.0 comes most likely there will be some recharge special pack

Leave a comment:

• Quickpick
    replied
    No trolls please <.<

You might receive more specific answers if you supply more information about what you already have for your toon.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    There wasn't one in august..
    Refines are also a good investment if you have 60 set already.

Leave a comment:

• theIdark
    replied
    mounts, save some for wager(mounts ofc) and tayloring event
    ps: idk if ure ady have pve

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Nobody said it was easy, but alot of my friends who are completely non cashers have level 2 and even 1 or 2 level 3 clothing.
    Yes mine too, but they didn't have it early and were at a big disadvantage for a long time. I think it's proper spending for at least level 1.
    (That's about 1200 balen, lvl 2 2400 balen, really not expensive, it's worth it it if you have 10000 balen).

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    All the clothing events have a reason, it's not monthly. Don't be surprised there's no clothing event next month (altho probably is due to new patch). Anyway, even with an event, and if you don't cash you will probably only get 1 piece.
    If it was so easy to get clothing, nobody would buy them with balen.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    What are you talking about? there have been monthly clothing events for ages now.
    All the clothing events have a reason, it's not monthly. Don't be surprised there's no clothing event next month (altho probably is due to new patch). Anyway, even with an event, and if you don't cash you will probably only get 1 piece.
    If it was so easy to get clothing, nobody would buy them with balen.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    It still is, clothing events don't come every month, only during special events like Halloween, Christmas etc. If you want a decent clothing set, with events, it will take you ages.
    What are you talking about? there have been monthly clothing events for ages now.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    If you get clothes, you won't get be able to get mount.
    While that is sometimes true, this month it's not, so get your facts straight next time.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I meant buying them with my balens... cause I can always get 1 for free from the monthly events
    It still is, clothing events don't come every month, only during special events like Halloween, Christmas etc. If you want a decent clothing set, with events, it will take you ages.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    If you get clothes, you won't get be able to get mount.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X