Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

were can i complain about r2games scam ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were can i complain about r2games scam ?

as the title said ,were can i find number ,website or anything because r2games scamed me and now they must be punished .

i bought something , got something else and now they say i`v chosen what i`v bought .
    name: bibi
    guild: HonorGuard

sorry mate, dont have an answer for you.

in canada and states if you purchase something by Credit card off the internet and it is not what you purchased, the credit card company will reverse the charges. (this is referred to as a Non-qualified purchase) This i only know about here, and i am a cc merchant with my business.

The argument can be that you where shown what you going to be giving (option, multi choices, etc...) you have to detail the purchase details to the cc company and helpful to show the miscommunication to item sold vs received.

hope this helps. otherwise if it was not allot of money, call it a lesson learned

JalexGiaWolf
    65 Mage
    Server 253
    Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by jalexwolf View Post
      sorry mate, dont have an answer for you.

in canada and states if you purchase something by Credit card off the internet and it is not what you purchased, the credit card company will reverse the charges. (this is referred to as a Non-qualified purchase) This i only know about here, and i am a cc merchant with my business.

The argument can be that you where shown what you going to be giving (option, multi choices, etc...) you have to detail the purchase details to the cc company and helpful to show the miscommunication to item sold vs received.

hope this helps. otherwise if it was not allot of money, call it a lesson learned
      cheap ♥♥♥♥ ,my friend , cheap ♥♥♥♥ .
      name: bibi
      guild: HonorGuard

Comment

The proper place to contact R2 is through the ticket system. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to like every answer they are given in response to their support requests. If the logs show you bought something, but you think you bought something else, they have to go by what the logs say when there's no proof to indicate otherwise. Since you admitted to using the other item for 2 weeks, from their perspective it does seem like you are bored with what you bought and now want something else instead. While this may not be the case with you, there is no way for R2 to know that without any proof. Now, if you had made your purchase and sent in a ticket immediately after noticing it was the wrong item, I could see why you would be upset about getting the answers you have.

The only thing you can do now is wait and see if others happen to receive the same wrong item when making the same purchase because then it would be a bug and you would have grounds to request the item you meant to buy, after which you could update your ticket to indicate that a bug might have occurred for you.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X