Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone ! i have an idea that will help all of us ...it;s about Tower Of kings..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zorich
    replied
    I do feel the need to chime in on this... The scaling of ToK is actually quite broken.

As player's BRs increase cross-server the levels become more difficult. Remember when ToK came out and the hard level was 80k BR to complete and NM was 100K BR to complete? Well, now that those top-16 cross-server player's BR have increased 10k-20k more from where they were when ToK came out - due to academy blessing, new mounts, levels, etc. - the difficulties have similarly increased as the character representations inside ToK are similarly stronger.

My team of players, fully buffed, are 118k, 111k, 106k and 101k and we cannot take NM past L2, where we should be clearing it based on what the level of difficulty was when released.

This is just bad coding in my opinion. While player name and classes being used from the cross-server rankings is nice, their stats being used is wrong. I don't believe there are any groups that can beat ToK NM right now. I've spoken with CW winners and their teams from the original servers, and they've only cleared up to NM 3.

ToK difficulty should be static, not dynamic based upon the top players. It's not realistic that any group of 4 players from any server are going to beat the top-4 cross-server players combined, even with buffs, after one takes into account the scaling that takes place in ToK NM. Even ToK Hard L5 is a challenge for us, and again, we've got an average buffed BR of nearly 110k.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    post deleted for saying a stupidity due to tired neurons, going to recharge them, cya later
    Last edited by Draggyy; 10-24-2013, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Anarchist
    replied
    Originally posted by Adelinnn View Post
    Hi all i am PewPew from s122 i have agreat idea about ToK ..

What do u think if we all help each other with this...

We all know that is a pain in the ... 2 do it .. especially hard ..or think about NM ..

So i thought about this... the players that are in tok that we fight with them...they should NOT pick SKILLS in hotbar ..

So they will atk manually ...

Okey i wait answers...

P.S. this will help a lot in game all of us think about it .. ty gl & hf
    Shadows of players in ToK have every skill available to their class - has nothing to do with the skills that the player has on their bar. To the rest that have suggested stripping gear/astrals to make their shadows easier, this has been relayed to the devs and we await their final decision on whether or not it's an exploit.

Leave a comment:

• Rafsanahmed
    replied
    Its the character fault cuz he is weak, if it go easy every time then ppl may lvl only 45 to pass all crypt dungeon. Its not made for weak player to win.
    Last edited by Rafsanahmed; 10-24-2013, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    cause he says that cause people cant pass x stage its cause they are weak yet i didnt see him saying that to those who made posts about zebq..anyways he said he did that
    If a player can't pass 'stage x' of something in a game, be it a boss, a catacomb/necro level or anything else, it's because they are not strong enough.

simple.

I am not strong enough to pass necro lvl 7. This is because I am too weak. I'm not asking for a easy pass to complete it.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    umm... why do you care where he posts? I sure didn't see you comment in many threads yet I don't bash you for it.

It's two very different suggestions which you cannot compare.
    cause he says that cause people cant pass x stage its cause they are weak yet i didnt see him saying that to those who made posts about zebq..anyways he said he did that

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    umm....why didnt you say this to all the players who beged to zebq to get naked cause they couldnt pass tok nm ? i sure didnt you see saying it...
    Trust me I was giggling / rolling my eyes at every single one that asks for freebie hand outs like that.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    umm....why didnt you say this to all the players who beged to zebq to get naked cause they couldnt pass tok nm ? i sure didnt you see saying it...
    umm... why do you care where he posts? I sure didn't see you comment in many threads yet I don't bash you for it.

It's two very different suggestions which you cannot compare.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Hey guys, I can't pass my driving test. So I will demand that the driving examiner passes me, because I won't pass it otherwise...

yeah sure...

Leave a comment:

• Quickpick
    replied
    Originally posted by Adelinnn View Post
    Hi all i am PewPew from s122 i have agreat idea about ToK ..

What do u think if we all help each other with this...

We all know that is a pain in the ... 2 do it .. especially hard ..or think about NM ..

So i thought about this... the players that are in tok that we fight with them...they should NOT pick SKILLS in hotbar ..

So they will atk manually ...

Okey i wait answers...

P.S. this will help a lot in game all of us think about it .. ty gl & hf
    This is already happening (players stripping etc.) to make TOK hard a cakewalk.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Hey guys, I can't pass my driving test. So I will demand that the driving examiner passes me, because I won't pass it otherwise...

yeah sure...

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    She can't win, so the opponents should just afk?? What's not wrong with that... Do you ask the same in GB, GA, BG? "I can't win, you should afk against me!" If you can't win: get stronger. It's a battle.
    expect the fact that the tok shadows have % of 1~16 of cross-server top br+ their % astrals so yeah why not remove % astrals since they dont afect br...also what she said doesnt work tok shadows can have all skills equiped so wont matter

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    1~16 shud at least remove their % astrals and creamy oni and linke do this always remove their % astrals for tok nm to be easier so whats wrong with it?
    She can't win, so the opponents should just afk?? What's not wrong with that... Do you ask the same in GB, GA, BG? "I can't win, you should afk against me!" If you can't win: get stronger. It's a battle.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    1~16 shud at least remove their % astrals and creamy oni and linke do this always remove their % astrals for tok nm to be easier so whats wrong with it?

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    -_- *headdesk* I don't even know where to begin with this...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X