This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's me again i post here the same thing Tower Of Kings HELP :P

Hi everyone ! i have an idea that will help all of us ...it;s about Tower Of kings..
    Hi all i am PewPew from s122 i have agreat idea about ToK ..

What do u think if we all help each other with this...

We all know that is a pain in the ... 2 do it .. especially hard ..or think about NM ..

So i thought about this... the players that are in tok that we fight with them...they should NOT pick SKILLS in hotbar ..

So they will atk manually ...

Okey i wait answers...

P.S. this will help a lot in game all of us think about it .. ty gl & hf
    adelin

Originally posted by Adelinnn View Post
    Hi everyone ! i have an idea that will help all of us ...it;s about Tower Of kings..
    Hi all i am PewPew from s122 i have agreat idea about ToK ..

What do u think if we all help each other with this...

We all know that is a pain in the ... 2 do it .. especially hard ..or think about NM ..

So i thought about this... the players that are in tok that we fight with them...they should NOT pick SKILLS in hotbar ..

So they will atk manually ...

Okey i wait answers...

P.S. this will help a lot in game all of us think about it .. ty gl & hf
    2 problems
    It would be exploitive
    and
    the clone chars aka shadow chars use all available class skills not just 5
    The shadow chars are optimized versions of players and on lower rounds eg 1 they simply have less br than the players current max based on a % prob something along the lines of 20 40 60 80 100% This makes sense at least to me as the first 2 rounds are stupid easy on easy easy on normal but 3 is getting a little on the hard side 4 is hard and 5 can be insane.

Truth is im probably off on the percentage of br for the shadow clone chars it is probably lower that what i posted on easy and normal and ramps up to 100% on NM maybe higher.

Now players removing gear at night does infact effect the shadow chars.

Think it is hard now wait till a block knight with sick hp gets to that number 1 spot and you face him in tok nm you will not beat him i dont think guess we will jusat have to wait a couple months and see heheh

Comment

they should remove their % astrals at least maybe remove few other defensive stufs that will keep them on their rank?

Comment

I moved your first thread on this to the Suggestions forum, where it belongs. Please do not make yet another thread on this. Keep it to the original here. Thank you
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X