Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild battler & battle ground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild battler & battle ground

    Why not make guild battle 2 times aday. I mean 20.00 server time is like 5am in europe which is no good. Many other games make these evenbt 2 times aday to get so many players to participate

    About battle ground you need to make it fair. Many times you get 1 team with almost all players level 60+ while the other team is 40+ which is easy honor for the first team. This aint fair, but I guess no one care really as long as there are those who pay to get stronger. Anyway this is getting annoying

  • #2
    Originally posted by CocoPops78 View Post
    Why not make guild battle 2 times aday. I mean 20.00 server time is like 5am in europe which is no good. Many other games make these evenbt 2 times aday to get so many players to participate
    Switch to playing on a European timed server? Then GB is at 20:00 or 21:00 your time...

    Originally posted by CocoPops78 View Post
    About battle ground you need to make it fair. Many times you get 1 team with almost all players level 60+ while the other team is 40+ which is easy honor for the first team. This aint fair, but I guess no one care really as long as there are those who pay to get stronger. Anyway this is getting annoying
    Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Everyone has gone through it.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

    Comment


    • #3
      you mean start all over from scratch

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CocoPops78 View Post
        you mean start all over from scratch
        Yes. I did.

        you'd get all the new server bosnus's and stuff if you pick the latest brand new server too...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          Yes. I did.

          you'd get all the new server bosnus's and stuff if you pick the latest brand new server too...
          Only problem now is you be limited to only brute rune. Almost impossible to catch those healing rune and blood rune in tank battles.

          Comment

          Working...
          X