Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is there a faster way to get crypt tokens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a faster way to get crypt tokens?

Hi, I need crypt tokens to get my rings and jewels to legendary, but they cost a lot of crypt tokens.
    Is there a faster way to get them, excluding crypt keys?
    Is there anyway i can buy them with balens, also excluding event pack?

VIP wheel.

Comment

You can only get 10-30 in the wheel and you have to be very lucky to get 30. So only event packs and magic boxes if you're rich.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        VIP wheel.
        ty for the info, im not vip tho
        anything else than VIP wheel?

Comment

Pretty soon I believe next update or the update after next one you can buy shards in the guild shop at lvl 10 guild shop. idk the cost of contribution but it's a lot of contribution. Still though it be another option you can take to get your shards for rings, trinkets, and gear.

Comment

Nope, just catacombs, event packs and magic boxes (the ones sold during CW). Just buy crypt keys and be patient.

Comment

@oxy its only the lv 70/80 shards i think

Comment

There are certain dungeon that seem to have a very high rate of giving crypt keys. I streak everyday with alot of luck (remember the dungeons that give good stuff). The wheel seems to give what you already have alot of the time. Try the wheel with a key or two in your inventory....this is just what Ive noticed for me personaly.

Comment

Nah it doesn't matter what you have, and it doesn't give crypt keys anyway (only 5 skele keys). Besides from what he said it seems that he has enough balens to buy keys but wanted some extra tokens without buying event boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    @oxy its only the lv 70/80 shards i think
                    Hmm maybe so but those are the main ones that most people will be having trouble with. The rest are sorta easy to obtain in a reasonable amount of time.

Comment

I thought there were only the armor shards? Not sure =\
                      But they were like 2.5-3.5k contrib so kinda manageable.

Comment

You can buy Ghostly Candy Pack, there is 100 crypt tokens if you lucky.
                        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

He said he doesn't want event packs, and hes right because its a very very expensive way to get crypt tokens if you don't care about other rewards.

Comment

Crypt keys+patience, money and packs(not worth it) or double the patience and no crypt keys... That's it.

Comment

Working...
                            X