TOK and Spire suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK and Spire suggestion

In TOK and Spire there are many times you can not find people to do these with you on your server. I am suggesting to allow other players that have already done them to assist players to do theirs but get no rewards. We can assist in mpds and get no rewards so why can't we assist in these 2 events and get no rewards. It would make it so much easier for many of us. Please consider this. Thanks

Originally posted by R23095716 View Post
    In TOK and Spire there are many times you can not find people to do these with you on your server. I am suggesting to allow other players that have already done them to assist players to do theirs but get no rewards. We can assist in mpds and get no rewards so why can't we assist in these 2 events and get no rewards. It would make it so much easier for many of us. Please consider this. Thanks
    Totally agree w/this idea-so many times I have wanted to help out fellow guild mates but can not because of this limitation-I know this is considered an "event" but I think in order for others to experience these events to their fullest is to lift this limitations on ToK and Spire-I think more people would like it better then they currently do.

Comment

It's a nice idea and all but this would promote laziness. I mean you can just carry through any "newb" in the game and they can't really grow themselves. They won't be able to get stronger or pass those themselves and will always rely on someone carrying them through it. What if the person or people that carried him through decided to quit one day? Then what is going to do? Try to find another person but maybe he can't since the server is dead. Then he SOL until a server merge happens. It's a nice idea and all but the negatives outweigh the positives here.

Comment

Id like to help out my guild mates, so they can get all the goodies that they can't reach without a higher br players help. But i do that already with my attempt, and have stopped doing it. Like Oxy said, they rely on you to much, and if you say you can't help them, they crucify you, and you become a devil casher to them. For me, i vote no, sorry.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          It's a nice idea and all but this would promote laziness. I mean you can just carry through any "newb" in the game and they can't really grow themselves. They won't be able to get stronger or pass those themselves and will always rely on someone carrying them through it. What if the person or people that carried him through decided to quit one day? Then what is going to do? Try to find another person but maybe he can't since the server is dead. Then he SOL until a server merge happens. It's a nice idea and all but the negatives outweigh the positives here.
          What other players being "carried" and getting lazy OMG your absolutely right--oh wait just a minute there are already several THOUSANDS of players that are being "carried" thru MPD'S and PVP arena's at the sacrifice of the people who are wasting their skills and talents on people such as these-give me a break-this is not only a nice idea but a necessary adjustment- if you choose not to "carry" a person thru a mpd or event Oxykotton-then you tell them no sorry I cant help you-in which I have done myself several times-honesty is always the best policy here.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Id like to help out my guild mates, so they can get all the goodies that they can't reach without a higher br players help. But i do that already with my attempt, and have stopped doing it. Like Oxy said, they rely on you to much, and if you say you can't help them, they crucify you, and you become a devil casher to them. For me, i vote no, sorry.
            I sure am glad I don't play on your servers-its people like yourself Kid that make me wonder why even bother being in a guild-since it appears to me that u feel your wasting your time and talents on someone who is not "deserving" of your bloated and egotistical mannerisms - far be it from me to ever ask someone like yourself a Lord Divine & Imperial Commander to stoop so low to help someone experience something that is more rewarding to myself then it could ever be for them-but I hope that is not the only thing that separates myself a lowly Elite Warrior-from yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              You have completely missed what I have suggested. You assume I am talking about "carrying" others through these events. You are totally wrong. Maybe on your server you do, but not where I am. I am talking about helping them do the runs just as we do with mpds. When there are only a few people in a guild on at a certain time it is hard to get others to run with. I am suggesting to allow others to run these 2 events in order for people to do them. NO where did I say to "carry" them along. It's a simple request to allow others to help get runs done. Plain and simple. Maybe to simple for you to understand.

Comment

Here's the logic why you can't help in ToK and Spire. Hopefully some of you will get why you can't help.

MPD are devided in level, there for, even if you can get help, you can still only beat the dungeons you are supposed to be able to beat at your level.

Spire is a endless, you get as long as your team does. ToK is about what you've beaten, and how far you can get on the new thing.

So if everyone could help in spire and tok, would mean that everyone would ask high levels all day long, only cause they don't want to do with people their own level, meaning, we helpful people would have help runs maybe 4-5 hours per day more.

If you want to help, do like we do in our guild, 1 strong player, 1 semi, 2 weak. you might lose a floor or two, but you help!

My suggestion for R2 as so many wants to be able to help in spire/tok, put a 25 balen fee to help in those

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
                  I sure am glad I don't play on your servers-its people like yourself Kid that make me wonder why even bother being in a guild-since it appears to me that u feel your wasting your time and talents on someone who is not "deserving" of your bloated and egotistical mannerisms - far be it from me to ever ask someone like yourself a Lord Divine & Imperial Commander to stoop so low to help someone experience something that is more rewarding to myself then it could ever be for them-but I hope that is not the only thing that separates myself a lowly Elite Warrior-from yourself.
                  Please explain to me how you came up with this answer? cause literally, right now you are so far from what i said and intended, and have made me feel like something beneath someones foot.

I help everyone who asks for help on my server, and i do that daily. Status' as an Imperial Commander or Lord Divine doesn't mean anything to me. People come to me asking for help cause i can take them through an MP fast. Not because they like me or want to know me, but to use me to get them through. I barely get a thank you, and that's from the people in my guild, no one else. I don't care if i get thanked or not, even after what i just said, but it would be nice to have someone say thank you, and not run off.

I am a slow leveler, i use my attempt, then help everyone i can without tiring myself from staring at a screen all day, i help guild, non guild, and people who are on the outs with most of the server.

So please, before you even try to attack me, or my game play, get to know me, because you are far from the truth and are just pathetic in my eyes now.

And like i explained: I done all this to help people on my server, and the one day i didn't. The person/s involved non stopped PM'd me and abused me, so forgive me for backing away from helping for a while.
                  Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 10-25-2013, 05:29 AM.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
                    You sure don't know what you're talking about. You are talking about one of the most generous and ready to help players in this game. But i think what he means is something if have been seeing more and more as well lately: people are relying on higher ppl to carry them through mpd's while there are enough ppl of the same lvl to do it with. What happens in the end is that you are doing the same mpd with 4 different ppl that could've done it together if they just bothered trying to find them. sometimes you get spammed to help even as early as 9 am. when nobody has had the chance to do their own mpd yet. So sure, if you've tried all they to find help to finish a dungeon and failed, sure i'll help you. But don't expect me to spend hours just to compensate for other ppls laziness

Comment

ok so then let me get the top 3 in my server to help me all 3 of them are around 100k br so in place of dying on stage 8 of spire ill die on? same goes for tok... so no

Comment

No need to have lvl 50s get deep into spire/tok with out any effort by them. Also it spoils them and they will want it all the time from the higher lvls. Once the higher lvls say no they will start being pm'd nasty words and bombarded with spam invites if you don't help them. It's already annoying with MPD runs if you say no. Just imagine the hostility if this was allowed for spire/tok. It's a nice suggestion but will never work.
                        Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-25-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Why is it that once again we are at the scenario of "I want that, without doing any of the work"

If the lower level players want to go deep into spire/tok, then do what most of us have done - WORK FOR IT.

There is still some gratification in doing things for yourself, and not having them handed to you on a plate.

Comment

Working...
                          X