Server Merge 333

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge 333

We would like to have a server Merge. This server is pretty much dead as you guys lack on advertising it. I'm not looking to start in a different server since i have already invested a lot on my account there.. Please R2 give us some good info...

same with server 329 .. dead server .. a lot of players left already ...

Comment

Moved to Suggestions & Feedback
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

was there any merge on s329 and s333? If not, it should come soon, every new server gets merged

Comment

there was supposed to be one.. at least that's what we heard, but still nothing.. a lot of players left to different servers except for the one that invested money in their accounts

Comment

You guys can wait longer. The servers that need merges more important than you are the ones before server 200. Those need merges asap before any other server does.

Comment

SERVER 285 WINDCREST NEEEEEEEDS a server merge, each guild only have about 5-10 active guild members left. PLEASE!!! We put money into it and we need to be merged before everyone just leaves. I am g m of one of the guilds and we are in a huge slump. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TehUb3rN00bz View Post
                We would like to have a server Merge. This server is pretty much dead as you guys lack on advertising it. I'm not looking to start in a different server since i have already invested a lot on my account there.. Please R2 give us some good info...
                Exactly the same happening in 338. Hardly anyone turning up for GB. And only a few handfulls doing worldboss - it's pathetic.
                Name: Carlotta
                Server: S338
                Race: Archer

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Please refrain from bumping. Thank you http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                    X