Server merge 338

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge 338

So many dropping out of the game - it's not even crowded during world bosses. There are only a few handfulls of active players in either guilds, except maybe one. No fun if there's no one to battle against. Just running from one end to another during guild battles - hardly anyone showing up.

Please do a server merge before this one extiguishes all together. It's killing the fun of the game. And no - do not want to join a new server, only to have it happen again after a while.
    Name: Carlotta
    Server: S338
    Race: Archer

Plz merge server.. it's getting dull

Comment

You`re right carlie, we really need a server merge asap... 3 servers combined would be great. instead of 2....then we`ll have lots of active people, and bring the server back to life... merge with other 2 that are also in the same situation

Comment

I agree without a server merge it will eventually get to the point where only 100 people are playing on the level of the higher people which includes no challange and makes the game pointless.

Comment

I agree with carlie too, its makes not so much fun and many players will be leave too when we not become a server merge!

Comment

true,s338 needs invigorated,the population rate here is dropping each week.

Comment

by looking the amount of players in that server that replied to this thread in the span of just few hours, it seems that the server is still quite lively
              Server: East Coast Server 300+
              Class: Mage
              Level: 70+
              Battle Rating: 90+k
              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

No it is not - but the few devout players that are here ARE posting after I shared the thread. My guess intention that if a thread gets attention - the higher up's will see it. It surely NEEDS it!
                Name: Carlotta
                Server: S338
                Race: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
                  by looking the amount of players in that server that replied to this thread in the span of just few hours, it seems that the server is still quite lively
                  I count 5 replies to 1 post. U be crazy! lol

Dear Wartunes, Please merge other servers with 338. Thank you!

Comment

new servers are usually merged after a few months, but I guess the devs paused the merges for the moment since they went in vacation to relax before the great incoming update. After 2 weeks they are supposed to include this update on all servers after which they shall probably have enough time to start the merge process again. S329 and s333 also needs the merges and I understood there wasn't a merge yet on theirs either. Please have patience, even though I don't know for sure, my guess is that all the servers had merged 1-2 times in their life spawn and that your time shall come as well, but the devs are busy at the moment.
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 10-25-2013, 07:41 PM.

Comment

333 is so dead that u cant do anything.. you can go 20mins straight trying to find a tank trail game..

Comment

anyways...the reason so many people quit server, is that there are TOO MANY NEW SERVERS MADE... my opinion is that 1/month should be more than eneugh to launch

Comment

I agree with this thread..and the fact r2 makes way too many servers. The only way it really stays fun and active is if you server jump and all of that. Which I refuse to do, and I refuse to buy VIP or anything on another server because that's just stupid, as I'm sure most who are in their right mind would agree.

Comment

s333, the land of desolation. welcome... there are less than 60 players that were active in the last month that are still playing, and the wilds are all but lifeless save the hardy determined player. those who play daily are practically punished because of the inactivity, to find another active player in the wilds is next to none if you can find anyone at all, we are beyond wanting a merge we must have a merge period.
                            fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

Totally agree, we need to merge. Hard to even find arena team these days :/

Comment

Working...
                              X