guild names on everyones farm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild names on everyones farm

you need to put a persons guild name by their name on the farm they own it helps us see who is in our guild when we go to their farm

.......okay, but why? I could suggest making everyone's names sparkly and in big colorful letters, but I'd have to justify what it adds to the game.

Comment

You don't even know the names of your own guild mates?
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize
      Frostie
      Mage
      VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
        You don't even know the names of your own guild mates?
        If it's a new server then yea you probably don't know everyone right away.

Comment

I just steal from everyone... Makes it way easier.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Steal from every1 lol, others steal from ur farm too. Is part of game!

Comment

I have over 150 guildies in the list, if I where to look not to steal from them , I wouldn't be able to steal at all lol.
              Solution: treat them all equally, and steal from all(but don't stalk their crops).
              Method: Pro thiefs never looks at the names of their victims so they won't get emotional
              Last edited by Draggyy; 10-26-2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Well I just don't steal crop at all, whatever if the farm is from a guild mate or a friends.
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
                X