Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

May I ask? Archer just need MDEF and PDEF + PATK, and also worked hard to charisma and crit. But I see there is an archer who develop their MATK, is it necessary? Or simply to raise the br?
    <Click to check and see my toon>

Never give up, fix mistake and keep stepping. Be a strong wall in the hard times and be a smiling sun in the good times.

archers and knight dont need matk those who get that get it for br increase

Comment

Aaaah i see, ok thank you very much.

Never give up, fix mistake and keep stepping. Be a strong wall in the hard times and be a smiling sun in the good times.

Comment

Sometimes people have other astrals they equip before they log off, to boost their BR. Don't see the use of it, except for special events like the Hall of Fame where a certain BR was needed.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

IK, IK.... But I saw some of them have a fairly high MATK, far compared to me
          Standards for the use of their astra. Force, willpower, fortitude, sniper's edge, determination and goddess blessing.
          By the way, thanks for the reply. Enough to help me.

Comment

I guess that nobody actually knows. Some very high mages have a considerable PATK capability too, so I have developed that too where it doesn't interfere with my MATK/MDEF and PDEF.

Comment

Don't forget the guild skills. Or mounts. I currently have 5667 MATK without any astral lol.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Guild where I shelter, has a tower skill level 8 and I already have all the skills I needed.
                I started thinking also want to develop my MATK now

Comment

Remember every intellect guild skill will give you 40 mdef every level so 10 levels is an extra 400 mdef.

Comment

Working...
                  X