No announcement yet.

Stun too unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, yes, now let's this debate go on about 5 more pages or so and everyone will forget about it in a few days.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

That's why I don't bother anymore. Eventually everyone's going to max all talents anyway.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Funny thing is that a lot of the people complaining are those who were camping low levels to get IC or LD and once they have it leveled up and found out that they are screwed even with high medailon.

Im also mad about stun but than wartune has solution for it. Go fight only mobs

Comment

Stun is part of the game dynamics, if one complains about it, should people also complain about mounts, worldboss, return damage (from knights), scattershot from archers, AOE ffrom mages, so on and so forth?

Try to motivate yourself to do more, be more, wartune is allowing newer servers to catch up as almost everything can be bought, even stamina pots (which inturn gives more exp when doing solo campaigns) so to complain or whine about stun is...well...not a productive use of your valuable time
          People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
          사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
            Stun is part of the game dynamics, if one complains about it, should people also complain about mounts, worldboss, return damage (from knights), scattershot from archers, AOE ffrom mages, so on and so forth?

Try to motivate yourself to do more, be more, wartune is allowing newer servers to catch up as almost everything can be bought, even stamina pots (which inturn gives more exp when doing solo campaigns) so to complain or whine about stun is...well...not a productive use of your valuable time
            Whining is easier to do than working hard.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

if there stun to defend dyrads, then just dissable it on group arena
              -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Originally posted by theIdark View Post
                if there stun to defend dyrads, then just dissable it on group arena
                We should disable money, since it is so imbalance.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  We should disable money, since it is so imbalance.
                  lol you know that is totally different scenario. You have a chance(extremely little chance. More than likely will still lose against a casher but still a chance.) to win the battle. Where as you are stun you get killed in a few hits and can't even use runes or anything like that. So that is why stun is OP. It shouldn't be disabled but it should be nerf'd. The way the Chinese server have it and hopefully it be brought over here too will make HS much more fair than it is now. It should be used an an emergency tool. Not just a troll tool.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Whining is easier to do than working hard.
                    You arn't working hard to build up HS lol. You just have a longer time span on servers. Which means more HS for you. It doesn't require any work. If i were on s50 or s1 or any other early server even if i slacked on HS I would still be having a high HS. Since my server timespan is huge compared to the other servers. To the person that says it's part of the game. well yes it is part of the game. Just like spawn camping is part of the game too and dryad bombing. Does that mean we should abuse those systems? No, we should play how pvp should be played and fight it out. Not Stun someone for the full duration of the battle and win it with out any sort of strategy involved. That is why 7roads nerf'd it to 1-2 turns and longer cd. They too believe it's imbalancing the game and something needs to change.

It isn't suppose to be used as a one hit wonder button. It should be used for emergency reasons only. When you are low hp or when someone on dryad is coming at you. When you being spawn camped and can't get out of you area and need a way to beat the spawn camper. It's for low lvls to have a fighting chance against higher lvls. It isn't meant to troll around and win your battles for you. Like I see how every high BR person does.They start off with HS even if they know that 99% chance they will win the battle. It makes arena be stupid as well. Since you don't even do arena. You are just trolling in arena and letting your stuns do the work for you.

Comment

i got stun ability once i reached lvl 50. i disliked it when i first saw it because soon after it gets enacted lag follows. i reserve stun for special occasions/opponents; like those that can heal high power teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        You arn't working hard to build up HS lol. You just have a longer time span on servers. Which means more HS for you. It doesn't require any work.
                        Playing 3 months more than you; everyday waiting for teanmates. Running 5 mps a day. Doing bounty quests manually. Running solo without blitz function.

90 days of doing this more than you. Doesn't require any work, I guess.
                        Last edited by CondorHero; 10-27-2013, 08:40 PM.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

then everything gets nerfed to peashooters and cardboard...
                          fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

@Oxy: Right... When someone spend more than you do, you still have a chance to win, so that's not imbalance. However, I know plenty of people who get stunned twice in a fight and still come out victorious, and that would go into imbalance.

\O/ LOGIC

{OuO**

Comment

Casher says "You can't fight without stun."

Long term players say "Put in your Time!"

Heavy Casher says "Stun? I'll get a drink and come back and stomp ur arse!"
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                                Casher says "You can't fight without stun."

Long term players say "Put in your Time!"

Heavy Casher says "Stun? I'll get a drink and come back and stomp ur arse!"
                                well said

Comment

Working...
                                X