Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stun too unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    lol say that in 55-64 bracket 60+ templars arent easy to kill
    Eh, Brutality + RoF + Meteor does it.
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Anyway in order to discuss the original post, my way of dealing with stun is kinda simple. HS is a slow skill so when I enter a BG fight I open with Rain of Fire without a rune. Almost every lazy level 64 will use their holy seal immediately so that takes me out of commision for 2 rounds or so. If they can really kill me that fast they mostly have a higher honor level than me (Elite Crusader.)
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        Anyway in order to discuss the original post, my way of dealing with stun is kinda simple. HS is a slow skill so when I enter a BG fight I open with Rain of Fire without a rune. Almost every lazy level 64 will use their holy seal immediately so that takes me out of commision for 2 rounds or so. If they can really kill me that fast they mostly have a higher honor level than me (Elite Crusader.)
        I prefer open with suntoria when i'm stuned my troops get heal and later i have cd end faster then sunto effect

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
          Eh, Brutality + RoF + Meteor does it.
          dude im saying about people who know how to play not about the dumb people who dont bother with troops uppgrade and academy stufs

Comment

Here is the good news. My server has 2.1 patch and holy seal doesn't work. Good day sir

Comment

Originally posted by R211406975 View Post
              Here is the good news. My server has 2.1 patch and holy seal doesn't work. Good day sir
              So people can use it against you but you can't use it anymore?
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

which server?
                Server: East Coast Server 300+
                Class: Mage
                Level: 70+
                Battle Rating: 90+k
                Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Turkish server. you can use holy seal but it won't stun you or enemy

Comment

Turkish server. you can use holy seal but it won't stun you or enemy
                    The fact that your platform has certain things implemented, does by no means mean R2 will implement the same thing. Please don't spread rumours on what is to come based on other platforms.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      The fact that your platform has certain things implemented, does by no means mean R2 will implement the same thing. Please don't spread rumours on what is to come based on other platforms.
                      Actually every patch that came our server is same with wartune. Anyways, we'll see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Playing 3 months more than you; everyday waiting for teanmates. Running 5 mps a day. Doing bounty quests manually. Running solo without blitz function.

90 days of doing this more than you. Doesn't require any work, I guess.
                        How come my question never get answered.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Actually every patch that came our server is same with wartune. Anyways, we'll see what happens
                          Even so we can't make assumptions like that. I mean twice we were suppose to have a rune refinement event and both got cancelled. So things can change if they wanted to. We will find out though in a few days when s1 gets the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            @Oxy: Right... When someone spend more than you do, you still have a chance to win, so that's not imbalance. However, I know plenty of people who get stunned twice in a fight and still come out victorious, and that would go into imbalance.

\O/ LOGIC
                            I won sometimes as well being stunned. It still doesn't take away the fact Stun is a dirty tactic and doesn't make sense to have it in pvp. We never had HS in beta. So why do we need it now? HS shouldn't be a cruch you stand on to make sure you win your battles. If for some reason we get that update that the Turkish servers have and HS doesn't work? What are people going to do that needed HS to win there battles? They will ultimately suck in the game and keep losing. HS should be only used for emergency reasons such as you are low on hp and about to die. Not right off the bat to troll your opponent and not let them even attack you.

@Condor if you want to say doing MPs and blitzes count as work then I guess you're right but in reality that isn't doing work. You are doing the samething as everyone else is done. Nothing challenging to upgrade your talents. Work would be if you needed to solve certain puzzles or do something really challenging to build of HS. Just doing normal daily events isn't work. You are doing the samething as everyone else playing the game. You just play longer which is why you have higher HS. People in early servers can just slack on HS and still end up with having higher HS than the newer servers since well you have more time to gather that xp.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              @Condor if you want to say doing MPs and blitzes count as work then I guess you're right but in reality that isn't doing work. You are doing the samething as everyone else is done. Nothing challenging to upgrade your talents. Work would be if you needed to solve certain puzzles or do something really challenging to build of HS. Just doing normal daily events isn't work. You are doing the samething as everyone else playing the game. You just play longer which is why you have higher HS. People in early servers can just slack on HS and still end up with having higher HS than the newer servers since well you have more time to gather that xp.
                              I don't know how you can change the reality to suit your argument.

1) There was no spirit covenant until January this year. Before that, you do solo campaigns manually + you do 5 MPs manually + bounty quests.
                              2) 3 more months of doing that more than you. Even if you say "we're doing the same thing as everyone else" but surely 90 days MORE of doing this more than you, deserves something in return?

90 days more means nothing to you?
                              I like how you are belittling people's efforts into nothing.

The statement in bold is false.
                              It took us more than a month to get to level 40 in those days. Why? No Spire, no ToK, no ToA, no Divine Altar, you name it. It was not easy to make EXP in those days, compared to now.
                              No one to carry you through Void NM, so you have to stuck with lower dungeons? Why? Because BR is low. Why is BR low? No blessing wheel, no warrior's call.
                              How long does it take to get to level 40 these days?

Seriously.
                              Last edited by CondorHero; 10-28-2013, 11:18 PM.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                I don't know how you can change the reality to suit your argument.

1) There was no spirit covenant until January this year. Before that, you do solo campaigns manually + you do 5 MPs manually + bounty quests.
                                2) 3 more months of doing that more than you. Even if you say "we're doing the same thing as everyone else" but surely 90 days MORE of doing this more than you, deserves something in return?

90 days more means nothing to you?
                                I like how you are belittling people's efforts into nothing.

The statement in bold is false.
                                It took us more than a month to get to level 40 in those days. Why? No Spire, no ToK, no ToA, no Divine Altar, you name it. It was not easy to make EXP in those days, compared to now.
                                No one to carry you through Void NM, so you have to stuck with lower dungeons? Why? Because BR is low. Why is BR low? No blessing wheel, no warrior's call.
                                How long does it take to get to level 40 these days?

Seriously.
                                I played since beta as well and lvl 40 took only slightly longer than it does now. Now you can get to 40 in like 2 days back when the game came out. Took like you 4-5 day to get to 40. I understand how you did all those Mps and such but keep in mind when talents came out. The Mps were already down to 3 attempts and spire was out as well. So it doesn't make sense to count all those extra things you needed to do since majority of people already leveld up with that xp by the time talents came out. Meaning the only "work" you did was the 3 attempts and spire. Since that is when talents came out and that is when you actually start counting the xp gain for talents. Everyone did the same thing by then.

Comment

Working...
                                X