Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stun too unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stun too unfair

Hey guys the topic i wanna talk about is stun ( Holy seal )

when u reach lvl 60 the stun gets irritating. every bg the higher lvl players stuns u for 3-2 turns ans when it overs you are barely alive, and also enough time for your opponent to hit u with stun again.

it is very had to lvi up after lvl 60, and it takes weeks to lvl just once and buy talents. so aren't we allowed to play freely after reaching lvl 60.
    its just too unfair its just not in the bg arena also.

So i am suggesting to completely remove stun and add something else like a passive ability

useless stun is there for people that are afraid to fight without it

Comment

Nex theard aBout this...
      Show me one of u complaining guys who with higher stun dont use it.
      Stun is same for evry one... With lower stun u are stuned,with higher u will stun others.
      And talking aBout 'afraid to fight' is dumb.
      Play longer,get benefits. On new servers players get high br in few months bcs of cash,not hard work. Then come here and make theards...cash cant be rule evrywhere and hs give chance to it.
      I'm stuned in 20/30 GA fights and dont cry aBout it...time to learn how to play in stun world and stop cry
      Last edited by miQQQs; 10-26-2013, 12:10 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

yes all those who say stun is unfair will stun others once they can reason why i sayd stun if for those afraid to fight is cause many people in bg say look how strong i am and bla bla when someone says lets fight wthout hs they say no way or say sure and then stun him/her

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          yes all those who say stun is unfair will stun others once they can reason why i sayd stun if for those afraid to fight is cause many people in bg say look how strong i am and bla bla when someone says lets fight wthout hs they say no way or say sure and then stun him/her
          I'm stuned sometimes 3x per fight in bg and still can win^^ but this is most of the time mage mage fight
          Bloody rune is stun-masters killer^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Don't make assumptions. I never use my stun at all. I only use it to cap for next passives. Also there isn't any info about this next update but there may be a HS nerf. Then if the nerf does come you be the one crying on the forum to bring your stun back bc "you earned it"

(so you don't think im only pointing out you in this. I am saying YOU as in the plural version. Meaning anyone that thinks like you about stun this statement goes to. It wasn't anything personal.)
            Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-26-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              I'm stuned sometimes 3x per fight in bg and still can win^^ but this is most of the time mage mage fight
              Bloody rune is stun-masters killer^^
              lol say that in 55-64 bracket 60+ templars arent easy to kill
              Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Don't make assumptions. I never use my stun at all. I only use it to cap for next passives. Also there isn't any info about this next update but there may be a HS nerf. Then if the nerf does come you be the one crying on the forum to bring your stun back bc "you earned it"

(so you don't think im only pointing out you in this. I am saying YOU as in the plural version. Meaning anyone that thinks like you about stun this statement goes to. It wasn't anything personal.)
              99% of people who camplained about hs once they got it high lvl used hs always guess you are in the rare 1%..

Comment

lol say that in 55-64 bracket 60+ templars arent easy to kill
                99% of people who camplained about hs once they got it high lvl used hs always guess you are in the rare 1%..
                Well i use HS only when im being dryad bomb. I feel that HS is used as a emergency tool. It isn't suppose to be meant to stun for the whole battle while you can just kill them easy. I hardly use HS bc my HS low compared to everyone else. I've been concentrating on getting my passives upgraded more than HS since it's pointless to cap HS all the time when you know you will never catch up.

Comment

ppls are saying in 2.1

Holy Seal is reduced to 1~2 turns MAX stun and increased Cooldown before you can stun again.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    ppls are saying in 2.1

Holy Seal is reduced to 1~2 turns MAX stun and increased Cooldown before you can stun again.
                    Yes we all assume that but nothing in the notes. It might be a hidden feature that R2 isn't going to release or they will release more patch notes later on. Who really knows so we all just need to wait and see. If hs does get nerf'd we will find out when s1 gets the update.

Comment

Mages in Upperhand if they stunned you for 3-2 turns, while waiting for ur turn you will just noticed "Im naked wheres my troops" lol
                      All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Well Holy Seal is fair enough, you said higher level can stunn, but why don't you see they have work a lot on their HS for weeks, and you want them to remove, what will be the diff. between a well stat maintained player and a noob who just want to level up to 70+~ without working on HS,If there will be no HS we all prolly be like level 90 (which is not possible),HS is a way to keep player well balanced in leveling , as we can max our level to 80 so far, its fair enough to work on Seal.*If you are on 60 level better build your stats and work on HS on each level to max,and by the time you reach 64 you get level 22 HS and you do the same stunning for the people in BG's and Arena,* so just get more exp max your talent ,build your stats,
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Don't be dummy if u hold 89k br u surely know slow leveling up, it is the only way for u to get stronger. And i can stay in a lvl like a month if i wish.
                          So if i wanna get all the sets it will take months so are you suggesting i don't play bg for 4-6 months. or u suggesting i buy crystaloids using balins.

And for the noob thing, sir i dont buy things that i can acquire for free

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeyev2 View Post
                            Don't be dummy if u hold 89k br u surely know slow leveling up, it is the only way for u to get stronger. And i can stay in a lvl like a month if i wish.
                            So if i wanna get all the sets it will take months so are you suggesting i don't play bg for 4-6 months. or u suggesting i buy crystaloids using balins.

And for the noob thing, sir i dont buy things that i can acquire for free
                            o_O i never said anything about buying balen, lol, i am a non casher too , well take your time and build holy seal.
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              Well Holy Seal is fair enough, you said higher level can stunn, but why don't you see they have work a lot on their HS for weeks, and you want them to remove, what will be the diff. between a well stat maintained player and a noob who just want to level up to 70+~ without working on HS,If there will be no HS we all prolly be like level 90 (which is not possible),HS is a way to keep player well balanced in leveling , as we can max our level to 80 so far, its fair enough to work on Seal.*If you are on 60 level better build your stats and work on HS on each level to max,and by the time you reach 64 you get level 22 HS and you do the same stunning for the people in BG's and Arena,* so just get more exp max your talent ,build your stats,
                              Please stop with these stupid excuses. No matter how "hard" you work on HS you will never ever catch up to the older servers. It doesn't matter how much you cap it. Just bc once you hit 65 the cap is huge and by the time you actually catch up to the older servers they will be even farther ahead of you. The only time you are able to full catch up is if everyone reaches lvl 80. That isn't going to happen any time soon. Also stop thinking talents is just HS. No talents has passives as well. They can easily remove HS and boost up the passives more so people would invest those instead. So please actually think about things before posting. HS is a tool there for emergency uses. It isn't suppose to be something you use all the time to win your battles for you. HS can be a good thing to balance out the game but right now people are abusing it. Which is why it was nerf'd in the Chinese version. We don't know if it's going be nerf'd here as well but assuming that R2 copy/pastes 99% of the info over here we can assume that it will indeed come over as well during the next update sometime.

Comment

Working...
                              X