Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stun too unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    I played since beta as well and lvl 40 took only slightly longer than it does now. Now you can get to 40 in like 2 days back when the game came out. Took like you 4-5 day to get to 40. I understand how you did all those Mps and such but keep in mind when talents came out. The Mps were already down to 3 attempts and spire was out as well. So it doesn't make sense to count all those extra things you needed to do since majority of people already leveld up with that xp by the time talents came out. Meaning the only "work" you did was the 3 attempts and spire. Since that is when talents came out and that is when you actually start counting the xp gain for talents. Everyone did the same thing by then.
    You need to get to 50 before you can put into talents.

I'm sorry but no matter how you see it. Gaining 20million exp in those days is much more difficult than gaining 20million today. Absolute "EXP" numbers doesn't mean anything.

HS may or may not be OP. But telling people that they spent 3 more months grinding than you is nothing, is full of disrespect.

I end my post.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 10-28-2013, 11:36 PM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I have to agree with Condor on that point. Doing the same stuff as everyone else, but doing it longer, is work. If one man works 1 hour a day for 90 days, then the man who starts on day 91 is 90 hours of work behind him, even if they both work 1 hour a day after that. The man who comes late to the table can either work MORE hours a day to catch up, or pay money. Know your place in the cycle, and accept it. Some people have played longer than you, and you have played longer than some others.

...That being said, I'm not touching the HS part of this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You need to get to 50 before you can put into talents.

I'm sorry but no matter how you see it. Gaining 20million exp in those days is much more difficult than gaining 20million today. Absolute "EXP" numbers doesn't mean anything.

HS may or may not be OP. But telling people that they spent 3 more months grinding than you is nothing, is full of disrespect.

I end my post.
        You do have to get to 50 to use talents correct but you can't count the months of work they used before that for the talents right now. Not many people slow leveled back when this game came out. Most people were in the mid to high 50s already. Which means they already spent there xp to level up. Saying someone played longer pre-talents doesn't make any sense when you are talking about post-talent update. They worked hard before talents came out but when talents came out when the xp actually counted it wasn't hard work. it doesn't matter what you did prior that update. That stuff doesn't count with now. So those points are invailed. If you want think I am disrespecting people (then ill be disrespecting myself aswell. Since I have too been through 5 mpd attempts.) then so be it but I really don't see how it's disrespecting at all since that xp gain didn't count for the xp gain when talents came out.

Comment

You do have to get to 50 to use talents correct but you can't count the months of work they used before that for the talents right now.

What you said right there effectively discounts your credibility in your posts from hence on.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            What you said right there effectively discounts your credibility in your posts from hence on.
            How can you count something that has no affect to talents? That's like trying to argue with someone about something recent and bringing in the past. It doesn't work since those are two different eras. Same with this game. That xp doesn't count for talents. I don't get why you can't understand me lol.

Comment

Holy Seal is needed for passive talent levels.

Holy Seal could have another use than it currently has, for example, it could add a damage buff and damage reduction buff of 2% for each 10 HS levels (seriously though exactly the numbers that would be fair I don't know) and this buff could be player only in pvp and all team in pve. There are tons of possibilities.

What Holy Seal should not be, in my opinion, is what it is now, namely a way to **** off people and let them watch their character with that halo over their head for three rounds. It makes for BORING GAMEPLAY. I would also like to add that the inclusion of Stun in Tank battles is absolutely infuriating.
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

@Oxy: Ok... someone really need to understand what seniority is. Let's say we all are in a company which give us a raise every 2 months and you've been here for 2 years. But some guy who just got into the company wants the same pay you're getting. How is that fair?

Oh and don't tell me stuffs about from the beta and earlier patches and what not. If you accept what they give you now in the current patch, you would have to make do with it.

And I thought you were only a bit over reacting about HS, but to the point of accounting many people's effort as NOTHING means that you don't take anyone but yourself seriously.

@Moloch: Now that's something more reasonable. Still, we'll just have to see.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Many of you are saying HS is very important and you are using it only in emergency. If so

How about a new rule that u can use HS only when your HP is below 30% and only once in a battle

Do U ppl think it's fair enough? I am pretty sure all the crashers are strong enough to survive that far without using HS and if not Use HS as emergency

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeyev2 View Post
                    Many of you are saying HS is very important and you are using it only in emergency. If so

How about a new rule that u can use HS only when your HP is below 30% and only once in a battle

Do U ppl think it's fair enough? I am pretty sure all the crashers are strong enough to survive that far without using HS and if not Use HS as emergency
                    That would be fine if they implemented that. i believe that is fair enough. Having HS in the game is fine but people abuse it and just use it to troll around. It's just like people on dryads. Something comes out for emergency reasons only and people abuse it.

Comment

Something comes out for emergency reasons only and people abuse it.
                      Welcome to the world, where there will always be someone willing to exploit "good" things for "bad" reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                        Welcome to the world, where there will always be someone willing to exploit "good" things for "bad" reasons.
                        well I am a lvl 49 for now but you know, when I'll have a high enough hs and enter the bg for honor, there is a problem. we can't use healing potions and we won't have enough points to heal every time. Is it a 'bad' reason to try to keep as much hp as you can after winning a battle? isn't that the entire bg aspect? kill and try to always have as much hp as you can? because I can't see how is a good thing to not use hs because its called unfair to him, remaining with less than 50% hp after which you die next battle which is unfair for you, when you can just use hs and remain with more than 80% hp after battle, and remaining alive for another 2-3 more fights.
                        So sorry for being cold hearted but dying 2-3 times more often because you refuse to use hs its unfair toward you, and you might use hs in an 'emergency' only to die next fight...
                        So someone please enlighten and guide me toward the good path and explain to me why its called unfair if we use the hs after we endured so much to obtained it?

Comment

HS is one of the reasons why many players above 60s left the game.

It's just too annoying for some players because of being stunned non-stop and can't do anything.

And no matter how much you "try" to catch up... you can't.

The only time you can catch up is if you're a casher or have vip to get massive exp gain or buy gear/BR to with-stand the stuns.

Regular players can't do anything and will always be stunned even if both sides are equal.

Even than, if the other side is a casher with vip, they can easily beat down regular players.

IE: regular player spend 5 month to get HS-40, while someone with vip obtained HS-40 within 2 month.
                          Than as time goes on, vip will just gets more HS than regular player no matter what because they get more exp gain.

This game is made for P2W and will always be, anything in the game always support P2W.

It's probably why some other versions as mentioned disable HS in certain parts of the game.

It's why CW doesn't have stun, think what happens if CW have HS active...

80% of players playing this game dislike HS and it's Stun. (which has been this way for... well.. since HS came out)

HS is the worse feature ever made, it's only purpose is to make players grind the game longer (actually, you can't even grind, exp gain is already limited by attempts and stamina)
                          Last edited by anichaos; 10-29-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

This point will soon become moot, since everyone is going to be 99 HS eventually.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

umm..I heard this 'you can never catch up to them' a lot of times but why do you all ant to catch up with older players? In a bg 50% are supposed to older players than you, and 50% newer than you, don't just compete with everyone lol.
                              And No condor, new players joins wartune servers daily, this shall never moot, in fact there shall be more that shall complain about hs when some on you shall reach max cap of hs

Comment

anichaos i wish it was as easy as you say
                                but to say regular player takes 5 months and a vip player takes two months

well thats just downright ignorant....

enough said

Comment

Working...
                                X