Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Intercept lvl 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercept lvl 1

It seems that its much faster than lvl 2/3? You can intercept knights with higher level ic even if they already started casting it, and it seems you can't auto+ic against rune+aoe if its not level 1.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

intercept lv 1 doesnt have qte so it is faster then intercept lv 2 which has qte

Comment

Well what's the point of improving a skill so that it doesn't even do its job anymore =\

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        Well what's the point of improving a skill so that it doesn't even do its job anymore =\
        removes 10 more rage+few more dmg? lol

Comment

Yeah very good remove rage after they already killed you ;p

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
            Yeah very good remove rage after they already killed you ;p
            but intercept give you what? one more round before your foe unleash his/her mega destroying attack?
            Intercept maxed can really ruin his/her day when it's done just before the Delpohic attack buffed with rune strike you ;p
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Yes, intercept rune+WW makes him do nothing for 1 turn and use something like slasher in the next turn, effectively wasting rune, so even if he does WW afterwards it will be much less damaging due to no brutality.

Also, if the opponent starts the fight with a (higher level) intercept, you use your lvl 1 intercept even after you see that and yours will still be faster. Then you follow it with a rune+ww while the opponent won't be able to do that for like 2 more turns.

Comment

still I believe intercept lvl 2 is the best, lvl 3 is not worthy

Comment

i still think interecept 1 is better its a very fast skill lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    i still think interecept 1 is better its a very fast skill lol
                    yeah intercept level 1 is better unless your don't want to do EDD level2 and deal 405% damage, so basically intercept level 2 is better for the delphic,
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I only use intercept for arena, lvl 1 but worth using .
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                      X