Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this seem like a good way to do summoner runs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Too bad all these strats depend on being able to go down to 1 hp, which is not possible for everyone.
    why not possible for everyone? IMO, power of healing is not that necessary.. i did it only once and took me 2 more months to use up all the saved HP packs when PoH is still active.

with this, 1-2 turns and its done.

Comment

Isn't this what like everyone does?
      And whats all this about out of hp pack? Isnt needed
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

haver everyone remove gear your mage or ifyou have more then 1 mage the strongest mage keeps everything equiped rest gets naked and start with aoe and there its done in a short time

Comment

even though I hate using brutality rune at summoner/tok, it seems that most of the people on my server tends to do so. So it is better to use it or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            even though I hate using brutality rune at summoner/tok, it seems that most of the people on my server tends to do so. So it is better to use it or not?
            wastef time also if you use rune at start there are high chances for ai to atack first

Comment

why not possible for everyone? IMO, power of healing is not that necessary.. i did it only once and took me 2 more months to use up all the saved HP packs when PoH is still active.

with this, 1-2 turns and its done.
              It saves like 5mil over a month, very good value for 1300/5 balens imo.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Take off def astros, leave only wapon and jewels and thats it...No need to combinate

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Keep wep/jewels and offensive astrals, have every1 take off gems and just do aoe.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    It saves like 5mil over a month, very good value for 1300/5 balens imo.
                    Not to mention it's cheaper to buy whole package than skip power of healing and buy separately ^^
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                    X