Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Does this seem like a good way to do summoner runs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this seem like a good way to do summoner runs?

Equipment:
    Keep wpn and attack jewelry on.
    Take off helm, chest, necklace, and hp rings.

Astrals:
    Keep attack astral(s) on , unequip defensive/healing astrals.

Mount: depends on stat layout, if it favors attack then stay on, if it favors defense then rest it.

skills: (for mage) LB, Rof, Met, puri, puri (basically attacks stay on, defensive/healing astrals take off and equip useless skills for ai to waste turns on).

Starting turn everyone cast AoE attacks, don't bother with runes.

The basic concept is to kill the ai units within the first turn of dmg, since players usually get the first turn of dmg. From my experience even if the ai gets a turn of dmg at least one or two of the ai unit are already defeated and then players finish off rest of the ai units on 2nd turn of attacks. I think it's possible to finish it in the first turn if set up right for the most part.

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    It saves like 5mil over a month, very good value for 1300/5 balens imo.
    Not to mention it's cheaper to buy whole package than skip power of healing and buy separately ^^

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Keep wep/jewels and offensive astrals, have every1 take off gems and just do aoe.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Take off def astros, leave only wapon and jewels and thats it...No need to combinate

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    why not possible for everyone? IMO, power of healing is not that necessary.. i did it only once and took me 2 more months to use up all the saved HP packs when PoH is still active.

with this, 1-2 turns and its done.
    It saves like 5mil over a month, very good value for 1300/5 balens imo.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    even though I hate using brutality rune at summoner/tok, it seems that most of the people on my server tends to do so. So it is better to use it or not?
    wastef time also if you use rune at start there are high chances for ai to atack first

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    even though I hate using brutality rune at summoner/tok, it seems that most of the people on my server tends to do so. So it is better to use it or not?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    haver everyone remove gear your mage or ifyou have more then 1 mage the strongest mage keeps everything equiped rest gets naked and start with aoe and there its done in a short time

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Isn't this what like everyone does?
    And whats all this about out of hp pack? Isnt needed

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Too bad all these strats depend on being able to go down to 1 hp, which is not possible for everyone.
    why not possible for everyone? IMO, power of healing is not that necessary.. i did it only once and took me 2 more months to use up all the saved HP packs when PoH is still active.

with this, 1-2 turns and its done.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Too bad all these strats depend on being able to go down to 1 hp, which is not possible for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    Use runes and take off all astrals and gears, Holy Seal works on summon too if high lvl. Its easy,

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    mage >>> 1 hp .. fully geared (aoe first turn)
    knight >>> unequip all and must not have ultislash (will kill the mage 1 hit)
    archer >>> unequip all and skill bar on skill must be scattershot and bloodthirst (both equipped will be better)
    also take off illusion and deflection astral on all members including the mage if ever they are being used

and you are done!

Leave a comment:

• buuromania
    replied
    usualy dies before he casts ww

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Yeah but if your mirror also does a WW wouldn't you risk dying?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X