Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this seem like a good way to do summoner runs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buuromania
    replied
    Healing rune gives me personaly 12k HP wich is way too much for 1-2 aoe's from unequiped players+ that i kill my mirror first. I done with this metod 1 full summ run in 20+ minutes if i remember right

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    If you do that they will hit their aoe first and it might still kill you..

Leave a comment:

• buuromania
    replied
    or as a knight let your HP run out to 1 HP and start fight with Healing Rune(100% first cast) and full equiped and first skill AOE . But dont use the Healing rune everytime coz might be problems. Key is to keep your HP UNDER your own US dmg

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Or you could have archers fill their bar with scatter.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Yeah the method is good and what most people use, however there is a way faster method too...
    Best way to do it is if one of the mages have 1 HP left in their hp pack and they have everything equipped. The rest must be naked. The mage who is equipped can start with rof and annihilate everything with one shot( itll also kill its own mirror as that will have 1 HP too). The only problem that can arise is due to archers' AS as the rest of skills are usually slower than rof anyway(plus AI takes some time to select them making it highly unlikely that they will go first) so the archers must not have AS on their skill bar but a higher skill which are usually slower than rof.
    Using the above method and getting a bit lucky, u can do the runs extremely quickly, like 5-8 secs per run only. U can easily sneak in 10 or more runs in one minute. But u have to have a mage with close to empty HP pack in order to pull it off.

Leave a comment:

• R212359287
    replied
    Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    Yes. That's what people do.
    Can you reroute this info to my server? They seem to want to spend 2+ hrs on summoner runs.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by R212359287 View Post
    Mount: depends on stat layout, if it favors attack then stay on, if it favors defense then rest it.
    Resting your mount does absolutely zip all to your stats. No need to rest it in any case.

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Yes. That's what people do.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Wow, you're a genius!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X