• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM Lych's Lair Last Boss Walkthrough video

See attached Video for NM LL Last boss.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Nice timing on heals! and grtz!

Btw how come 1 mages makes BL after BL after BL..and so on?
    Last edited by Tyseha; 10-26-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

LLnm boss puts a special buff on players that gives 100 rage and no cooldowns
      :o Bacon FTW :o
      Kabam s1- Mage
      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

first off grats on NM LL, secondly I will help elaborate on that boss.

my guess is roughly 85k br average is required(without call) to successfully kill the lych chieftain.
        Group comprised of 1 tanker(can be a mage with loads of HP but safer via strong knight due to increased heals taken) 1 archer(60 pve, incendiary shot, deep freeze, armor pierce) and at 85k average BR 2 mages both with heals and 1 with a delphic.

Archer-Open fight with deep freeze or Incendiary shot(incendiary shot IF your tank has less then 80k hp) keep incendiary shot up as much as you can while maintaining deep freeze. KEY point in the fight after the first health bar drops she aoe stuns the group with an 85k br group she MUST have deep freeze debuff on her at that point or you will likely all die.
        Knight(tank) open with self shield, put up apollo when you can(mainly when 1st bar of hp is almost gone) and keep your shield on cd.
        mages(healers)- keep tank topped up the boss can one shot an 85k BR knight(with a crit) when her first HP bar is about to drop have the mage with the delphic use blessed light to top everyone off before the stun.

post stun. after stun is over and everything is stable;
        the mage without the delphic keeps blessed light going the whole fight. (blessed light pause she hits blessed light repeat)
        the mage with delphic chain casts it unless single heals are needed to top someone off on aoe crits.
        Knight-keep apollo up and chain cast a delphic(you may let apollo drop IF you need to push more damage and if your team is staying topped up well.)
        Archer- keep freeze, piercing shot, and incendiary shot debuffs up( you may let incendiary shot drop if you need to push more damage and if your team is staying topped up) if you can safely drop incendiary shot replace with delphic sniper. (I am an archer for our group, post stun I piercex2, freeze, incendiary shot and repeat if my team is ever at 100% hp I let incendiary shot drop and replace with delphic sniper til we no longer get healed to 100% with a blessed light.)

TLDR please skip to your classes explanation of the fight.
        With an 85k average BR group, if anyone dies during the fight It usually means its over and should build rage and die and start it over.

My team consists of Knight, 2 mages, and Archer(me) our average BR is just over 85k and we can clear it without Warrior's call.
        Hope this helps those wanting to venture into LL NM.

PS-the mini bosses are just as hard as the last boss good luck everyone.
        Last edited by aramus614; 10-26-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I've tried with your setup (double mage knight archer) averaging 85k and works ok but my favorite is double archer knight mage (me being the mage), quicker and more fun really, another setup my guild also does is double mage/archer, its quite safe and doable too but not that fun imo lol.

For double archer mage knight, the 2 archers basically keep a DF/inc rotation throwing AP when rage lets em to speed things up, the knight (got several but the basics is the same usually) rotates apollo/agoran on timers to help reduce the damage he'll take, keeping him/her alive is the main priority of the mage since there are only 3 sources or heal, 2 of which are direct and cant be wasted really, the fight for me usually starts: suntoria > blood rune > resto > damnation, after this build rage and heal when needed, BL is for last resort (when every1 is really hurt) otherwise just rely on suntoria + resto and the wise use of the knight's healing runes (every1 in general).

I'd say a group of 80-85k BR shouldnt have problems clearing it and grats about the video, it shows 100k+ BR ppl clearing the last boss of lych lair but that's it, not the most optimal setup and not the usual BR (at least on my server which is 72-75-78 merged), do this fight with 80k BR on each member clearing it and that could be of guidance but its like doing moon NM with 80k, nothing to be proud.

Comment

gratz on passing it.. my team have recently done it too. 2 archers and a mage all with the 55 set and me tanking with the 50 leg. It took us a little longer to pass it than if we all had a leg set but the insignia and time we saved skipping the 60 means we will have our 70 sooo much sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
              gratz on passing it.. my team have recently done it too. 2 archers and a mage all with the 55 set and me tanking with the 50 leg. It took us a little longer to pass it than if we all had a leg set but the insignia and time we saved skipping the 60 means we will have our 70 sooo much sooner.
              u done it with 1mage set 55 pvp??
              wow... it's quiet interesting

Comment

1 mage 55 PvP set?? video or it did'nt happen

Comment

Originally posted by aramus614 View Post
                  first off grats on NM LL, secondly I will help elaborate on that boss.

my guess is roughly 85k br average is required(without call) to successfully kill the lych chieftain.
                  Group comprised of 1 tanker(can be a mage with loads of HP but safer via strong knight due to increased heals taken) 1 archer(60 pve, incendiary shot, deep freeze, armor pierce) and at 85k average BR 2 mages both with heals and 1 with a delphic.

Archer-Open fight with deep freeze or Incendiary shot(incendiary shot IF your tank has less then 80k hp) keep incendiary shot up as much as you can while maintaining deep freeze. KEY point in the fight after the first health bar drops she aoe stuns the group with an 85k br group she MUST have deep freeze debuff on her at that point or you will likely all die.
                  Knight(tank) open with self shield, put up apollo when you can(mainly when 1st bar of hp is almost gone) and keep your shield on cd.
                  mages(healers)- keep tank topped up the boss can one shot an 85k BR knight(with a crit) when her first HP bar is about to drop have the mage with the delphic use blessed light to top everyone off before the stun.

post stun. after stun is over and everything is stable;
                  the mage without the delphic keeps blessed light going the whole fight. (blessed light pause she hits blessed light repeat)
                  the mage with delphic chain casts it unless single heals are needed to top someone off on aoe crits.
                  Knight-keep apollo up and chain cast a delphic(you may let apollo drop IF you need to push more damage and if your team is staying topped up well.)
                  Archer- keep freeze, piercing shot, and incendiary shot debuffs up( you may let incendiary shot drop if you need to push more damage and if your team is staying topped up) if you can safely drop incendiary shot replace with delphic sniper. (I am an archer for our group, post stun I piercex2, freeze, incendiary shot and repeat if my team is ever at 100% hp I let incendiary shot drop and replace with delphic sniper til we no longer get healed to 100% with a blessed light.)

TLDR please skip to your classes explanation of the fight.
                  With an 85k average BR group, if anyone dies during the fight It usually means its over and should build rage and die and start it over.

My team consists of Knight, 2 mages, and Archer(me) our average BR is just over 85k and we can clear it without Warrior's call.
                  Hope this helps those wanting to venture into LL NM.

PS-the mini bosses are just as hard as the last boss good luck everyone.
                  85k is to complete it super safe.

I am often doing it in group which barely makes AVG of 80k and we also complete it. There can also be a 1-2 fails on last boss but unless the tanker or some of the weaker mages get crit than you can easily complete the dungeon.

Crucial is timing

Comment

Like 2 before...No chance .

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                      85k is to complete it super safe.

I am often doing it in group which barely makes AVG of 80k and we also complete it. There can also be a 1-2 fails on last boss but unless the tanker or some of the weaker mages get crit than you can easily complete the dungeon.

Crucial is timing
                      85k is not super safe

Comment

is it doable with 3 archers and 1 mage ??

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
                          is it doable with 3 archers and 1 mage ??
                          Yeah,but with 1 tanky archer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

in this vid i see that the tank mage needs thunder instead of meteor, the archer doesn't have incindiery, and u guys seem to get crit a TON. Gratz on beating it

Comment

I call bluff.
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                              Frostie
                              Mage
                              VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                              X