Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Critc Calculation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Block rate goes up 1% for every 100 points. In addition to that the players have a 5% natural chance to block. So i assume crit calculation would be like that too.
    So IMO, 3k crit for ex will crit 35% times(unless your an arch ofc)
    where did that come from ?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      where did that come from ?
      Even with No block u have small chance to dodge so sounds right,and 1% per 100 is in my opinion close reality

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Even with No block u have small chance to dodge so sounds right,and 1% per 100 is in my opinion close reality
        what about zebq?he had 10k+ crit and he didnt always crit which 10k crit its 100% crit rate

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          what about zebq?he had 10k+ crit and he didnt always crit which 10k crit its 100% crit rate
          Thats why i say close to reality
          Is many factors in crit rate what count to end calculation
          Truck of beer for this one who find real formula

          _________


          Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br


          _________


          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Thats why i say close to reality
            Is many factors in crit rate what count to end calculation
            Truck of beer for this one who find real formula
            real formula is CASH now bring me the truck

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              real formula is CASH now bring me the truck
              xD this is formula for free beer,not crit rate xD

              _________


              Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br


              _________


              Comment


              • #22
                60% Crit Rate feels like this:

                level 59 - 3000
                level 64 - 4000
                level 69 - 5000
                level 74 - 6000
                level 79 - 7000

                at least from 59~64 it feels like it

                BTW, I equipped a Block Astral

                Got 2500 Block Rate, but it only procs around 1 every 5 hits (20% rate?)


                Wish R2/7Road would just give us the formula...

                Comment


                • #23
                  It's not based on level, it's based on BR.
                  My very low level alt has over 3500 crit and it misses ALOT of crits on WB and on PVP.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    my br 59k level 66 knight whts gud crit rate n block for me gud.....i m going critical

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      is crit chance affected by level difference? will you get less crits when hitting a higher level target?
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i feel that stupid that u doesnt allot to know % of critcs hits or dodges.. its part of game.. some stupid point u need to calculate in %

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Yeah we all stupid bcs Noone know what is real formula of crit and we try give u advices based on our exp...

                          _________


                          Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br


                          _________


                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by ancev View Post
                            is crit chance affected by level difference? will you get less crits when hitting a higher level target?
                            yep also this works with block too hit higher lvl less chances to crit ,he hits you less chances to block and also you fight someone lower more chances to crit and more chances to block,works with mobs as well

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              is crit chance affected by level difference? will you get less crits when hitting a higher level target?
                              Yep, tested in catacombs and pvp.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                                60% Crit Rate feels like this:

                                level 59 - 3000
                                level 64 - 4000
                                level 69 - 5000
                                level 74 - 6000
                                level 79 - 7000

                                at least from 59~64 it feels like it

                                BTW, I equipped a Block Astral

                                Got 2500 Block Rate, but it only procs around 1 every 5 hits (20% rate?)


                                Wish R2/7Road would just give us the formula...
                                lvl 72/ 4500 crit > crit rate in pvp = 60-80% depends of the br of the opponent
                                crit rate in wb > 90%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X